Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see us signing both negredo and jovetic...with jovetic in more of a role for which isco was supposed to be bought in for...

if this happens though....we an safely assume txiki and co...wont spend on that mega player ...( all white) ...

getting to September would be exciting

razman said:
i see us signing both negredo and jovetic...with jovetic in more of a role for which isco was supposed to be bought in for...

if this happens though....we an safely assume txiki and co...wont spend on that mega player ...( all white) ...

This.

Jovetic will be used more as a number ten and will no doubt be the player we have fallen to after Isco.

Negredo is there to add to the striker department.

Would love to see if Txiki can get these both done by weekend.

sam-caddick said:
razman said:

This.

Jovetic will be used more as a number ten and will no doubt be the player we have fallen to after Isco.

Yes, that's what is looking like if we really are getting him.

However then what does MP plan to do with Silva?

thenabster said:
sam-caddick said:
razman said:

This.

Maybe bring him on just 2 take corners ?

thenabster said:

same as what we'd have done with Silva and Isco. Throw in Nasri and Navas we now have a lot of flexibility

Negredo is average. I don't know why everyone , most of who have not seen him play really, desire this guy so much.

PapiChulo said:
Negredo is average. I don't know why everyone , most of who have not seen him play really, desire this guy so much.

Because he has good numbers in the 'Goals' column on Wikipedia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.