Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negredo, with the new offer from City: "We still know nothing"
Written by Ramón Román
Monday July 15, 2013 19:14

Today's frantic afternoon in the offices of Seville, where, according to The Clear, has arrived late on a new offer from Manchester City for Alvaro Negredo, this time it would be around 25 million euros in which the entity Nervion has priced its international striker. Although José María del Nido claimed this afternoon in Costa Ballena that the chances that billionaire Negredo set to leave the Premier League were very few, recent events seem to say otherwise. If you confirm the transfer of the City Negredo, Sevilla will have to find a substitute as soon as possible. The most played is French Kevin Gameiro, PSG airete, a team that has just closed Cavani hiring for about 64 million euros. Ideally, this movement of chips will be made before Wednesday night, when the squad depart for South blanquirrojo to start their pre-season tour schedule. The footballer, just as he finished training, and Brand orgullodenervion.com told that "I just finished training and have not told me anything. Does the offer of 25 million? Still do not know anything."

1dart said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
Mike D said:
Totally agree we don not need Negrado and the majority of us do not want him. This donkey has all the hallmark of RSC not needed and not wanted. Lets just hope they see sense and do not touch him with a barge pole.

donkey the guys a scoring machine!

So was Dzeko but now hes the most hated player on bluemoon.

Dont talk daft...most hated my arse!!

tonytheblueboy said:
Written by Ramón Román

Today's frantic afternoon in the offices of Seville, where, according to The Clear, has arrived late on a new offer from Manchester City for Alvaro Negredo, this time it would be around 25 million euros in which the entity Nervion has priced its international striker. Although José María del Nido claimed this afternoon in Costa Ballena that the chances that billionaire Negredo set to leave the Premier League were very few, recent events seem to say otherwise. If you confirm the transfer of the City Negredo, Sevilla will have to find a substitute as soon as possible. The most played is French Kevin Gameiro, PSG airete, a team that has just closed Cavani hiring for about 64 million euros. Ideally, this movement of chips will be made before Wednesday night, when the squad depart for South blanquirrojo to start their pre-season tour schedule. The footballer, just as he finished training, and Brand orgullodenervion.com told that "I just finished training and have not told me anything. Does the offer of 25 million? Still do not know anything."

Ramon Roman, with a name like that it's just got to be true.

tonytheblueboy said:
Written by Ramón Román

There probably getting us mixed up with them lot from salford it must be them thats bid and are close to signing him .oh wait there close to signing everyone at the moment.Season tickets must be going well!.There signing bale and ronaldo know and fabregas and baines n garay andzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Rammyblues said:
Worries me this movement of chips no mention of salt and vinegar and being wrapped up in newspaper.

Salt and vinegar? You're worried about salt and bloody vinegar?! WHAT ABOUT THE GRAVY?!?!

That would make a right bloody mess in Newspaper , get a grip man, what I am on about pre dates your polystyrene trays. If you wanted gravy you had to bring in your own bloody basin (same for peas as well)

Rammyblues said:
That would make a right bloody mess in Newspaper , get a grip man, what I am on about pre dates your polystyrene trays. If you wanted gravy you had to bring in your own bloody basin (same for peas as well)

yes..and chippys werent open on mondays !!

adrianr said:
Rammyblues said:
Worries me this movement of chips no mention of salt and vinegar and being wrapped up in newspaper.

Salt and vinegar? You're worried about salt and bloody vinegar?! WHAT ABOUT THE GRAVY?!?!
Or about Gravity stop working. Football as we know it would be history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.