Éverton Sousa Soares

I would think David Neres would be better than this guy but admittedly I've never seen this guy play.

Neres is a very interesting option for a lot of teams, versatile enough to be equally effective on either wing. Unfortunately he is also a bit of a paycheck chaser which can be a troubling affliction among many professional footballers, not least of which Brasilians

Neres is a very interesting option for a lot of teams, versatile enough to be equally effective on either wing. Unfortunately he is also a bit of a paycheck chaser which can be a troubling affliction among many professional footballers, not least of which Brasilians
Yeah I saw he was strongly linked to China in January but with his performances the second half of the season I'd imagine he'll be going to a pretty big club in Europe this summer now.

Why the negativity about this non-scoring Gabriel Jesus. Let's look at his stats for this season ...….Premier League Apps : 8 + 17 subs , 6 goals. FA Cup : 5, 3 goals. CC : 3 +2, 5 goals. Europe : 4 +2, 4 goals. His career stats are 58 + 37 subs and 42 goals. Pretty good figures in my eyes for a 21 year old in a strange continent and not having a regular or consistent place in the side. Maybe some people just don't like him and never will regardless of what he achieves.

Why the negativity about this non-scoring Gabriel Jesus. Let's look at his stats for this season ...….Premier League Apps : 8 + 17 subs , 6 goals. FA Cup : 5, 3 goals. CC : 3 +2, 5 goals. Europe : 4 +2, 4 goals. His career stats are 58 + 37 subs and 42 goals. Pretty good figures in my eyes for a 21 year old in a strange continent and not having a regular or consistent place in the side. Maybe some people just don't like him and never will regardless of what he achieves.
I dont think its a case of people not liking Gabriel Jesus. I believe is more that when a club reach the level of performances and results of Man City in the last years the exigences of the fan base will be much higher. They would want to see two player with the level of Aguero and GJ is probably not this player.

I think Gabriel Jesus looks more some of those strikers who would play for Chelsea in his peak than an Aguero replacement. I think what City fans want are those players who would start for Barca or Madrid what is understandable.

If we were replacing Mahrez with someone with potential (Everton or Felix or someone else) it’d make sense to me. Because it’s not clear that Mahrez can fit into the squad. But you never know, in his 2nd season he might improve.

I have faith in Gabriel He’s a top class player now at such a young age, he just needs game time.. his time will come for sure.. when Sérgio leaves I’ll be more than happy for him to step up and take his place. Hope he stays incredible work rate and desire never sulks when on the bench.. great team player always happy the kinda player we need.. one of the best box players in the world imo even now and will only improve in the future.. Hope he plays more this season.. Love him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.