İlkay Gündoğan

Bombo

Gundogen

For all the Dortmund players you could have this guy would be my first choice an outstanding midfield player, always got time on the ball, always selects the right pass.

Re: Gundogen

Actually his dad just delayed contract talks, maybe he wants to find out who is interested. We've been linked with him but so have Barcelona and if Barcelona want him they'll probably get him. Thing about Gundogan unlike Reus and Gotze is he doesn't have the same strong connection to BVB, he was only signed in 2011 and was never in their academy like the other two. Looks like a player who could cope better than Sahin outside of the Dortmund system.

LoveCity said:
Actually his dad just delayed contract talks, maybe he wants to find out who is interested. We've been linked with him but so have Barcelona and if Barcelona want him they'll probably get him. Thing about Gundogan unlike Reus and Gotze is he doesn't have the same strong connection to BVB, he was only signed in 2011 and was never in their academy like the other two. Looks like a player who could cope better than Sahin outside of the Dortmund system.

actually he was born in Gelsenkirchen. He can´t play too long in Dortmund, it´s not in his genes

LoveCity said:

Wouldn't get in Barca's side over Busquets would he? Unless Busquets is leaving ;-)

I would love to have him here. Excellent player!

never seems to have a bad game whenever i watch them, him next to Yaya would be nice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.