˙ʎɐq-ǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ǝsɐɥɔɹnd ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ʎɹǝʌ ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Re: ˙ʎɐq-ǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ǝsɐɥɔɹnd ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ʎɹǝʌ ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

RoqueSantaBoozeCruz said:
aphex said:
what was your username then?
BT.

is this your big coming out? thought i couldnt see you on the user control panel

aphex said:

is this your big coming out? thought i couldnt see you on the user control panel
I'm pretty sure my location plus the fact people are talking/typing to me as BT proves I was never in.

aphex said:
I'm pretty sure my location plus the fact people are talking/typing to me as BT proves I was never in.

i hadn't noticed.

aphex said:

i hadn't noticed.
Oh well, the Banned Tosspot name was tired and sent to a retirement home.

why not BT2.0?

aphex said:
i hadn't noticed.
Oh well, the Banned Tosspot name was tired and sent to a retirement home.

are you sure it wasn't a conspiracy? maybe you're being controlled and don't even know it?

(although that's getting a bit tired now, I hope that thread dies a death very soon)

thx for the font info.. when I can come up with something worth using it for, because there is so much that's upside down and backward in the world I deal with, perhaps I'll figure out an amusing way of using it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.