Καλο Πασχα

Καλό Πάσχα
Cya next week hopefully fella!

0EEB07A7-B15C-4F8E-9359-CA2955FCD3AC-2103-000000F104B9740D_zps92fe671b.jpg

paphos-mcfc said:
Χρονια Πολλα to any (Greek) Orthodox blues out there. (Not religious myself) So happy Easter to all. I'll be staying at home while the OH and her mate go to church. 1 hour of xhamster bliss.

I've never understood why the Greek Easter is at a different time from the rest of the Christian world's, any chance of an explanation.

paphos-mcfc said:
Χρονια Πολλα to any (Greek) Orthodox blues out there. (Not religious myself) So happy Easter to all. I'll be staying at home while the OH and her mate go to church. 1 hour of xhamster bliss.
Should have gone to church with here. You might have ended up getting rewarded, and not just by God!

;-)

Question about different dates: Just a different calendar think its still on the Gregorian? and they also time Easter to the Jewish Passover (I think). Next year it'll be adjusted to be the same time as the western Christian church.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.