‘At Least We Win Trophies Now’

I was quite indifferent to Gollum as the rag shit fucks manager, almost feeling sorry for such a pathetic Norwegian looking like a slave to the shirt selling vinger wierd ones.

However, after his cheeky fuck comment i am pleased to announce that I'm back into detesting rag fucks again.

Thats a relief.

Teams in Italy got relegated for choosing referees for certain games. United don’t need to pick the referee, they just release a statement saying how they would like the game to be.

It has been clamping down tactical fouls in recent years. This year they want to have a physical game.

Teams in Italy got relegated for choosing referees for certain games. United don’t need to pick the referee, they just release a statement saying how they would like the game to be.

It has been clamping down tactical fouls in recent years. This year they want to have a physical game.
They will get to assault ours just like the dippers did but have to do it 10 times to our 1,i'm not getting excited about this game mostly because they have hand picked the ref and var,alti fan caused chaos in that chavs game then let it blow up and sent 2 of ours off,he is rag leaning and we have an active complaint in against oliver for that disgrace of the dipper game and not given the rodders body slam pen amongst others and here he is on var,it fucking stinks

Don’t really hate United like I used to anymore. Liverpool have 100% taken the “most-hated” mantle for me.

edit: not because I no longer dislike them, they’re just not a competitive rival and haven’t been since 2013

If this is OSG's attempt at mind games , he needs to up his game , we prefer to make history than dwell on the past

The world's moved on, they were relevant once but their time has gone, think Huddersfield Town, Preston North End, Wolves, Villa, all the main teams back in the day..

They are miles away from winning the important trophies, one of which they can't even qualify to complete in..

Hundreds of millions of pounds in debt, playing in a decaying stadium which is now showing sizeable pockets of empty seats on match days in areas where the cameras can't avoid.

Their so called star players only hanging round because of the wheelbarrow amounts of money on offer..

Their so called jewel in the crown, the Dabber, can't even be arsed to turn up anymore, he'd rather wait to be shipped out to Madrid in a swap for Bale, who will no doubt be lauded as the second coming..

The whole fkin club is a shambles and has the smell of death hanging over it..

The Glaziers are doing a fantastic job and I hope they squeeze every last cent out of them.

The patsy they have as the current front man cannot think for himself, has no idea about management, the guy hasn't even got the balls to park in the pisscans car parking spot..

Living in the past because they have no future..!

The world's moved on, they were relevant once but their time has gone, think Huddersfield Town, Preston North End, Wolves, Villa, all the main teams back in the day..

They are miles away from winning the important trophies, one of which they can't even qualify to complete in..

Hundreds of millions of pounds in debt, playing in a decaying stadium which is now showing sizeable pockets of empty seats on match days in areas where the cameras can't avoid.

Their so called star players only hanging round because of the wheelbarrow amounts of money on offer..

Their so called jewel in the crown, the Dabber, can't even be arsed to turn up anymore, he'd rather wait to be shipped out to Madrid in a swap for Bale, who will no doubt be lauded as the second coming..

The whole fkin club is a shambles and has the smell of death hanging over it..

The Glaziers are doing a fantastic job and I hope they squeeze every last cent out of them.

The patsy they have as the current front man cannot think for himself, has no idea about management, the guy hasn't even got the balls to park in the pisscans car parking spot..

Living in the past because they have no future..!

Spot on , some home truths the Rags should read and digest , 'istree club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.