‘Burn a Koran Day’

Ron Paul speaks sense

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxcyhFHfNos&feature=player_embedded#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxcyhFHf ... _embedded#</a>!

Have i missed anything, i was celebrating ead with next doors, non radical muslims, has bigga offered me out ?

tueartsboots said:
timesprout said:
Have i missed anything, i was celebrating ead with next doors, non radical muslims, has bigga offered me out ?
No, he wants to bend you over and fuck you senseless whilst whispering the Qu'ran into your left ear
now im horny, stop it you thilthy mare.

@ ragnorak, its 100 per cent true, bit strange as the family couldnt eat till 10 o clock just sat and chatted whilst we picked our way thru 7 different curry dishes

timesprout said:
tueartsboots said:
No, he wants to bend you over and fuck you senseless whilst whispering the Qu'ran into your left ear
now im horny, stop it you thilthy mare.

@ ragnorak, its 100 per cent true, bit strange as the family couldnt eat till 10 o clock just sat and chatted whilst we picked our way thru 7 different curry dishes

I never knew you really wanted to kiss me so much.....

Fucked by bigga whilst you kiss me , ive had worse nights, would you mind a bit of koran burning in the fireplace, would be romantic

Wow. It really kicked off for a bit didn't it. Sorry i missed it but i was out. Now...where were we?

Oh yes, book burning.

I abhor the burning of any book but i think this has gone a bit over the top. It's a book. That's all. Made of paper. With print on it. There might be some lovely pictures in it. Their might not be. It could have a forward in it. There will definitely be chapters. But that's it. A book.

This has been blown out of all proportion and ALL sides should be told to shut up. If the looney bloke with the comedy name wants to burn a book, let him. He lives in a free country.

A while ago some other nutter clergy type Americans decided they wanted to burn a few bibles. Versions they didn't agree with. And then have a BBQ after. I don't remember the whole world going mental over that.

Last year the Americans destroyed some bibles in Afghanistan. Queue the world going mental...oh wait...it didn't happen. How weird.

In the early 80's hundreds of copies of the New Testament were ceremonially burnt by Orthodox Jews in Jerusalem. Cue the whole world in outrage...oh wait.Silence.

Oh wait...it's the Qur'an. He must be stopped. It's an outrage...etc etc

Bloody religion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.