‘I’ll go hang gliding again. I didn’t enjoy my first time’

Making sure someone is attached is the most basic of prep for anything like this. No excuses for that pilot, no matter how well he got his passenger back down.

Making sure someone is attached is the most basic of prep for anything like this. No excuses for that pilot, no matter how well he got his passenger back down.
You’d think!
Imagine the drag force at play as he’s hanging on for dear life, not to mention the fact that the hill drops and all of a sudden he’s elevated massively.

Fuck. That.

Doesn’t look like he’s kicked up much of a stink though. I would have.

You’d think!
Imagine the drag force at play as he’s hanging on for dear life, not to mention the fact that the hill drops and all of a sudden he’s elevated massively.

Fuck. That.

Doesn’t look like he’s kicked up much of a stink though. I would have.

Guess it depends if it was a mate offering a ride or a business selling experiences. If the latter, the local health and safety lot are going to be all over it.

Some simple maths for hang gliding enthusiasts...

The probability of survival is inversely proportional to the angle of arrival. Large angle of arrival, small probability of survival.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.