‘Melted' City badge? Guardiola

Can I be honest.

It's another gimmick from Puma that looks sh*t. Went in the souvenir store, looked at all the training and leisure wear, what's happened to the urban range, saw the melted badges on almost everything, and walked out without buying anything.

At least we are not afraid of trying new things out. Not for me though.
Indeed, that’s the thing that always makes me laugh about the comments about our kits and training gear and fan gear - if you like it, buy it; if you don’t, don’t buy it. There’ll be something else you’ll like that comes along at another time because there is so much City gear to buy every year, but because there’s so much we have to try different styles and ideas all the time.

95% of all kits training and fan gear is total tat, and proper shit. But the other 5% that comes round from time-to-time is nice so just wait for that next occurrence.

No

GL422319.jpg

She was married to my maths teacher.

Next season I want the 3rd kit to be just a big badge front and centre. Etihad sponsor can go on the sleeves or be left out completely. It would go some way towards making up for this season 'MAN CITY' kit.

Massively annoying trying to figure out if it was a melted design or a fold in the angle of his sweatshirt.
Got me looking at it a lot though...and thinking - how annoying!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.