“Blue” car park / off Alan Turing way.

bondy lad

Forgive me if this already posted elsewhere , last Wednesday v Leipzig city staff definitely reached a new low, trying to get into ground( blue car park) off Alan Turing way was a nightmare to say the least, 100% mins management, pity pep didn’t witness this then may understand lack of crowd, trying to get out of briscoe lane or coming from oldham road was gridlock (AGAIN) the simple reason is that the idiots at the gate block you coming in the ground as they work on “super slow mode” to get from briscoe lane into the ground took well over an hour!!! Usually 30/40 seconds, total incompetence from the staff absolutely no idea how to manage this, so if you want to be in for 3pm tomorrow leave now,, why have they completely messed up the parking, not all down to covid testing,, off now to get a life , roll on tomorrow!!!!

Forgive me if this already posted elsewhere , last Wednesday v Leipzig city staff definitely reached a new low, trying to get into ground( blue car park) off Alan Turing way was a nightmare to say the least, 100% mins management, pity pep didn’t witness this then may understand lack of crowd, trying to get out of briscoe lane or coming from oldham road was gridlock (AGAIN) the simple reason is that the idiots at the gate block you coming in the ground as they work on “super slow mode” to get from briscoe lane into the ground took well over an hour!!! Usually 30/40 seconds, total incompetence from the staff absolutely no idea how to manage this, so if you want to be in for 3pm tomorrow leave now,, why have they completely messed up the parking, not all down to covid testing,, off now to get a life , roll on tomorrow!!!!
Useless cunts. As part of the season card price all supporters should got one free slap of a hi vis muppet to be used at the time of your choosing during the season

Well, it was supposed to be prepaid and automatic Number Plate Recognition [ANPR] BUT the muppets [i guess in MANAGEMENT] allowed pay on the day as well. No process for checking/identifying if you had prepaid/ANPR for the Hi-viz team just card machines for payment. How did they know when the carpark would be full? also making two lanes merge into one whilst allowing crew busses to turn around on the same spot! All of this taking place beyond the ped. crossing so more delays whilst vehicles held at ped. crossing to let fans cross.
It is almost like they are making it more and more difficult to attend games, with the stupid ideas and changes they are making. no wonder fans are staying away. This will only get worse unless somebody in the club gets a grip.

To drive in and find two lanes, TWO,, which merge into ONE really takes some thinking!!!! However the gem of all gem was to completely BLOCK the immediate car park to the right( just drive in and jobs a belter)NO,, we get sent on a magical mystery tour of the car park/ covid testing stations, what twat dreamt that one up, not to mention on entry on 50% of width of road open, the other 50% was for cars going OUT FFS who was going OUT when you can’t even get in!!!! Jesus I was desperate for a pee my bladders knackered now!!!!!!

Noticed as I walked by the car parks quite early on that nobody tells drivers to park next to eachother loads of spaces mixed in with cars surely it's better to stack the cars next to each other as happens everywhere else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.