“City Matters” fan committee

I wasn’t having a go at PB as I have said previously that there is no mechanism to find out supporters views as only a tiny minority post on here. My point is there is nothing on the City Matters section of the official site since the March 28th meeting.

Thanks mate. I agree it’s gone quiet.

You can't even open the pages on the website now. Should be a great innovation but looking more like it's simply the club paying lipservice to the idea of discussing things of concern to the fans.

It does look that way although the Club has been very busy the last few weeks. I think PB mentioned that whatever gets discussed in good faith between the CM Repa and City’s middle management, the big issues go up to Soriano for his decision and if he wants to increase season card prices that’s what he’ll do (even though most of us see that as a mistake).

Thanks mate. I agree it’s gone quiet.
Only because of the minority of twats on this forum who continued to give Colin a load of shit.For all the years I`ve known Colin his first thoughts are to help fellow Blues fans.
Unfortunately some made Colin a scapegoat when things didn`t appear to be going their way.
Disgraceful posts.

Only because of the minority of twats on this forum who continued to give Colin a load of shit.For all the years I`ve known Colin his first thoughts are to help fellow Blues fans.
Unfortunately some made Colin a scapegoat when things didn`t appear to be going their way.
Disgraceful posts.

The heated arguments didn’t achieve anything. Take Sunday at Brighton, I’ve seen lots of Blues pictured with members of our players’ families in the City end. Many of us who probably missed out on a ticket in the City end biggest of more tickets going to players, club officials and Corporates managed to get in the Brighton end. “Where there’s a will.” Just complaining doesn’t achieve a great deal.

The heated arguments didn’t achieve anything. Take Sunday at Brighton, I’ve seen lots of Blues pictured with members of our players’ families in the City end. Many of us who probably missed out on a ticket in the City end biggest of more tickets going to players, club officials and Corporates managed to get in the Brighton end. “Where there’s a will.” Just complaining doesn’t achieve a great deal.

With all due respect, not complaining achieves nothing at all.

Minutes for the May meeting are available but they make no mention of changes to the points system for next season.

Has this idea been been scrapped?

Is there any possibility that our representative could give us a clue?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.