“City Matters” fan committee

Minutes for the May meeting are available but they make no mention of changes to the points system for next season.

Has this idea been been scrapped?

Is there any possibility that our representative could give us a clue?
Depends which group you come under for your rep, most aren't on here.

The Club reference the fact that over time the family area has grown to include a wider mix of age ranges due to Seasoncard renewals. The requirement for adults to be accompanied by at least one supporter under the age of 18 hasn’t been enforced for a number of seasons as availability in other areas of the stadium is limited. The Club suggests that it would like to ensure that Level 2 seating in the North Stand is focused on families and that those fans who no longer qualify are asked to relocate ahead of the 2020/21 season. Level 1 of the North Stand would officially revert to an area available for all supporters to purchase Seasoncards or match tickets from the start of the 2020/21 season. This is welcomed by the fan representatives.

We would like to suggest a flyer is included in the Seasoncard welcome pack for U25s about the U25 away ticket ballot and the need to register for it – can this be done?

The Club carries out surveys throughout the season with findings indicating that satisfaction results are high, and fans feel that Seasoncards are value for money.

The Club’s data shows that on the lower priced Seasoncards, utilisation is more of an issue, where supporters are choosing not to attend, and are not listing on the ticket exchange either.

8th of May.

https://mediacdn.mancity.com/-/media/news-pics/2019/may/minutes-city-matters-08_05_19.ashx?la=en
Then those people should be told at renewal that they will pay the difference between the match-day ticket price & the 1/19th of their season ticket price for each of the games they missed, on top of their normal season ticket price. If they don't like it then tough. They can choose not to renew and someone who does want to attend games while getting a good deal can go in their place.

I’m not going to bad mouth the City fans who are on the City matters committee.

But this is my first look at the minutes, and it looks very short in content and substance.

Apologies if I am wrong, or I have misunderstood from the start, but I thought the committee was a vehicle for the fans to ask questions and to put forward ideas?

There doesn’t seem to be many questions or ideas put forward that were asked or answered by the club at the last meeting, if those are the only questions, ideas and answers?

I’m not going to bad mouth the City fans who are on the City matters committee.

But this is my first look at the minutes, and it looks very short in content and substance.

Apologies if I am wrong, or I have misunderstood from the start, but I thought the committee was a vehicle for the fans to ask questions, and to put forward ideas?

There doesn’t seem to be many questions or ideas that were asked or answered by the club at the last meeting, if those are the only questions and answers?
As far as I remember maybe wrong but when pb was posting after the early meetings it was decided that better than trying to talk about a whole range of issues it was better for them to concentrate on a few at a time when they met. I presume it’s a time issue as much as anything. I’ve been on committees that have dragged on for hours and got sidetracked so achieved little because of trying to discuss far too much.
I assume the agendas will be restricted to allow for fuller discussion.
In the end though the forum will only have a certain amount of influence on the club , how much and whether it’s enough for everyones expectations remains to be seen over the coming years , not weeks.

As far as I remember maybe wrong but when pb was posting after the early meetings it was decided that better than trying to talk about a whole range of issues it was better for them to concentrate on a few at a time when they met. I presume it’s a time issue as much as anything. I’ve been on committees that have dragged on for hours and got sidetracked so achieved little because of trying to discuss far too much.
I assume the agendas will be restricted to allow for fuller discussion.
In the end though the forum will only have a certain amount of influence on the club , how much and whether it’s enough for everyones expectations remains to be seen over the coming years , not weeks.

Fair enough.

I was expecting a bit more in-depth content before I clicked on the link.

I appreciate the minutes are a brief summary of some of the issues raised and discussed, and nothing more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.