“City Matters” fan committee

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by jrb, 18 Jun 2018.

1. jrb

jrb

Fair enough.

I was expecting a bit more in-depth content before I clicked on the link.

I appreciate the minutes are a brief summary of some of the issues raised and discussed, and nothing more.

2. blueparrot

blueparrot

Did you only look at the May minutes ? You may find some of the other minutes have some info of other issues.

3. Corky

Corky

For the non-attendance issue, the main bulk of the cheapest ones are at the back of SS3. If they try to sell on the ticket exchange then they would struggle, as most tickets on sale are around the same price for match day. For the popular matches they would not use the exchange to get the £17 back 2 months later.

Put the tickets at the back of SS3 up and people will not buy them.

If the club wants to ensure as many seats are full as possible then they should get rid of 9320 which always looks half empty,

4. jrb

jrb

Sorry, yes I did.

I’ll have a look back.

Thanks.

5. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

It was inevitable that our Club would consider no shows in cheaper areas of the ground (and people refusing to list tickets on the Exchange) as evidence that Season Card prices are reasonable.

The reality is that a lot of the cheaper SS3 tickets were taken by people who will only pitch up now and then, The 93:20 tickets get sold (most of the time) even if this includes tickets bought by ticket agencies / touts who still make a profit even if the seat is resold for a third of the games,

6. wolfie1988

wolfie1988

The under 25 away ballot is still a load of bollocks btw

liamctid likes this.
  7. Matt The Blue

Matt The Blue

Unfortunately due to the amount of tickets that get given to corporate, younger fans have no chance of getting an away ticket, the ballot will only be a small number of tickets, otherwise I would say ditch the points system and away tickets go into a ballot. The points system is terrible.

Fame Monster likes this.
  8. acton28

acton28

Team supported:
    MCFC & Aberystwyth Town &
    To quote Game of Thrones and every other Yorkshire sounding folk, "B*****ds"

I was told that those seats were unavailble because of such high demands... and now I hear the demand pick and choose. Shokcing. Sort it out. I agree with the raise the price if you miss more than 2 games idea.

9. East Level 2

East Level 2

Supporters of other teams think it's pretty good as it rewards those that buy lots of tickets. And I'll continue supporting it as I've enough points to get tickets for away games with low allocations such as Burton, Newport, Watford and Burnley.

Maccblue, Eccles Blue and markblue like this.
  10. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

For what it’s worth, I think that looks a good positive meeting with a number of suggestions from our reps taken up by the club. It’s always a bit difficult to gauge a meeting just by reading the minutes as they are often sanitised.

Lasted edited by : 29 May 2019