“City Matters” fan committee

really?

So my missus is ill.
the illness she has means that her needs change daily.
Some days she needs full time care and some days she doesnt.
Therefore some days I can go to the football and some days I cant, but I dont know until the morning of the game, and sometimes I get a call back while on my way to a game.
In my situation the only way I get to go to games is to have a ticket for all the games and go when I can.
This season I went to 11 games, gave my ticket away for 3 and for 5 games my ticket wasnt used when I couldnt give my ticket to anyone (I live in suffolk)
I have missed more than two games every year since 2012.
For the 24 years prior to that I rarely missed a game, but then my wife became ill.

your proposal seems very unfair to me.

Sorry to hear about your wife.

Why didn’t you ever use the ticket exchange may I ask?

On the flip side what did the club say about moving the Leicester game with 2 weeks notice, and not giving a fuck about fans who had paid for travel and accommodation, or for those where the Monday became an impossibility to attend
Club should have told the PL/TV companies that they wouldn’t do it but they probably had little choice in reality.

Stop being a completely weird sensitive baby.

I’m not in the younger age bracket either and was there through all the dark but I still recognise we need to bring younger fans through and that the ticket point system has its flaws.

Have a word with yourself for goodness sake.

Read my posting again and realise that I am also recognising that we need to bring the younger fans on!! Every system has its flaws. As I said I don't know what the answer is but we can only trust in the City Matters reps to try and come up with something.............. plus I think you are being the sensitive baby for goodness sake!! :-)

I have tried to use the ticket exchange in the past and its always been a pain in the arse on the day of a game, so I gave up.

Sorry to hear your news. Hope wife recovers soon.
Ticket exchange has been brilliant each time I’ve used it. Tickets sold overnight & the service is free. Excellent. However, can understand the difficulty when trying to get rid of a ticket on the day. Not sure how they could organise that for you.

The ticket system is flawed because if you sit in a £310 seat at the back of the southstand and cant make a midweek game against relegation fodder, the club still try to sell it for £50 a pop

It's not a Loyalty system, it's a Purchased Points system.

For some, loyalty peaked before points started to be awarded (and subsequently pimped by the club).

It is a loyalty system and it's been running for about 20 years.

Many of the people on 20K+ points were also loyal before the scheme started, for which they received no points.

If you think people on high points are pleased about paying for Platinum, you're wrong.
If you want to watch City away you pay it, if you're not arsed about watching City away, you don't pay it. You're choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.