“City Matters” fan committee

Great idea but apart from season ticket holders - which apply to most groups listed . Which does fat 40 something who likes the odd pint and has been going for ages fit into. Seems I am not the fan they are looking for

So it is Points Of Blue reissued, repackaged......
Sort of but that's what we've been asking for. The proof of the pudding of these things is who attends from the club. At most other PL clubs the top guys go to these meetings so can make decisions and discuss things face to face. If it's just Lisa Eaton & the Catering manager who attend for the club then it means everything is at arm's length.

Plenty of support for minorities (7 seats) with only 2 seats for the core fanbase (Season Card Holders + Supporters' Club) plus 2 seats for Hospitality and Residents.

Looks a little skewed to me.

"an internal panel will review the applications against a set of criteria before preparing a shortlist of applicants.an internal panel will review the applications against a set of criteria before preparing a shortlist of applicants."

So the Club decides who they shortlist!! Hmmmm

"an internal panel will review the applications against a set of criteria before preparing a shortlist of applicants.an internal panel will review the applications against a set of criteria before preparing a shortlist of applicants."

So the Club decides who they shortlist!! Hmmmm

I don’t think the Club will shortlist any rags or Scousers

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.