“New –ish” Member

SambaBoys

“New –ish” Member

I have noticed people feel the need to give an introduction when they join the site – I didn’t want to be rude so………. Hello Everybody! (Style of Dr Nick from the Simpsons) I have been reading this site for a while, hiding my laughter while working in an open plan office, season ticket holder for 3 years... Born a Blue!

Before anybody asks….Views on Mark Hughes…..
Give him 1 more season; his Blackburn side were a tough, physical side….. full of battling players I can see us going the same way purely on the back of the players he has brought in, I say let him have his “summer clearout” and see how he progresses next season!

*Cringes waiting for people to ridicule*

Re: “New –ish” Member

SambaBoys said:
I have noticed people feel the need to give an introduction when they join the site – I didn’t want to be rude so………. Hello Everybody! (Style of Dr Nick from the Simpsons) I have been reading this site for a while, hiding my laughter while working in an open plan office, season ticket holder for 3 years... Born a Blue!

Before anybody asks….Views on Mark Hughes…..
Give him 1 more season; his Blackburn side were a tough, physical side….. full of battling players I can see us going the same way purely on the back of the players he has brought in, I say let him have his “summer clearout” and see how he progresses next season!

*Cringes waiting for people to ridicule*

your either new or you're not.. now which one is it ????

Joined on May 6th. He's 9 days old!

NEXT!!!!

Dear god - Do you want me mothers maiden name also?
New to signing up ....long-time follower of the site…….

Joined on May 6th. He's 9 days old!

NEXT!!!!

SHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is 9 Days old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .......

7 posts in and no sign of that word, lets see if 4 pages can be broken

Funny enough.....Im a blue - Who lives in ................Manchester!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.