“New –ish” Member

Re: “New –ish” Member

SambaBoys said:
wrongun73 said:
SambaBoys said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
the image needs to be on the net first, upload it to something like tinypic or photobucket (they are free) and they generate a link to the pic that you then post inbetween the tags generated by the "Img" button you have at the top when posting. an example would be the pic below which I have shown the code for below it.

teasers-manchester.gif

Code:
[img]http://www.whathappenedlastnight.net/images/listings/misc/teasers-manchester.gif[/img]

Dear god what a load of cack...... you think they would have an uploader! :(.....
SB's let me know how you get on, then tell me please

That made no sense
i mean let me know how to put the photos on cause im useless with anything like that

JULES said:
SambaBoys said:
SambaBoys said:
Dear god what a load of cack...... you think they would have an uploader! :(.....

Well its confirmed your a woman anyway ! dont shoot the messenger, its a pleasure ;o)

A Women who works in IT lol

can you fix my lapdance?
Come on. You know thats what you meant.

JULES said:
SambaBoys said:
SambaBoys said:

Well its confirmed your a woman anyway ! dont shoot the messenger, its a pleasure ;o)

can you fix my laptop?

For Free? lol Depends what wrong with it

Joycee Banercheck said:
sput the wonder pig said:
SambaBoys said:
You best start near the end, wronguns nearly done apparently !

You can see him being a bit of a disappointment though cant you really :P
Shame on (some) of you!!!!!! …………. Football was lost with talk of bra sizes and girl on girl!!! You should be ashamed of yourselves!

see that quote button at the bottom right !!!! saves u pasting stuff
It took me three bastard years to figure out the Quote button. If I had 36D funbags would you have helped me out?

Welcome!

yes .. my help is for the larger bosomed ladies only

i thank you

sput the wonder pig said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
It took me three bastard years to figure out the Quote button. If I had 36D funbags would you have helped me out?

Welcome!

yes .. my help is for the larger bosomed ladies only

i thank you
I would have let you had a go of the missus.

can you fix my laptop?[/quote]

For Free? lol Depends what wrong with it[/quote]

its got built in wireless but it wont pick up any signals, and I`m right by a transmitter

SambaBoys said:
SambaBoys said:

and there was me thinking our common bond was going to be teasers lol I also work in IT for my sins allthough less hands on in recent years

JULES said:
can you fix my laptop?

For Free? lol Depends what wrong with it[/quote]

its got built in wireless but it wont pick up any signals, and I`m right by a transmitter[/quote]

Sorry - No cant help....

SambaBoys said:
SambaBoys said:

and there was me thinking our common bond was going to be teasers lol I also work in IT for my sins allthough less hands on in recent years

Doing???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.