“New –ish” Member

Re: “New –ish” Member

SambaBoys said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
SambaBoys said:

What in recent years or in IT ?

In IT lol

I work for a large outsourcing consultancy firm on the infrastructure support side of the business, allthough they employ across all sectors and are a heavy government supplier as well as the private sector.
I started a long time ago as a Novellian but moved into desktop and server support in a microsoft farm, from there I broadened into some slight comms knowledge and a little telephony, that in turn allowed me to progress on to team leadership, project management and then middle management which is where I sit now, hence for the last few years I have become a workshy paper shuffler that spends all day on BM overloading other people with my work because I cant be arsed doing it when I could be watching films or chatting football ............ This weed's spot on lol Ive sat here typing me thoughts away in me head and just now looked down at the drivel you have just wasted 2 mins of your life reading so its only fair to post it really
bong.gif

All this attention to the new girl, I'll tell you now, bluebird and toby will get very jealous!!..

You have been warned lads!!!..

p.s. note to new girl, Iam married, sorry x

JULES said:
yes it is according to thingy that pops up and looks like a radar, eerrr I`m a builder and these things are well beyond me

Thats ok mate most of my mates are in the building game I know it aint your thing. You need to ensure that wireless is enabled on your router (if anything else connects wirelessly then it is)
I would seriously help mate but I am helping out another forum member at the mo and between that, getting stoned and working I havent really got the inclanation at the moment (I'm nothing if not honest) but I give you my word that when Ive helped out the other fella I'll send you a PM on here and if you havent got it sorted I'll go through a few things for you in terms that you'll be ok with to get it on.

ta mate,
my brother said I need an attatchment , something that picks up wireless as he couldnt work out what was wrong with it and hes shit hot on pc`s I`ve had the bloody thing for 6 weeks now and still not got the chuffin thing working

JULES said:
JULES said:
yes it is according to thingy that pops up and looks like a radar, eerrr I`m a builder and these things are well beyond me

Thats ok mate most of my mates are in the building game I know it aint your thing. You need to ensure that wireless is enabled on your router (if anything else connects wirelessly then it is)
I would seriously help mate but I am helping out another forum member at the mo and between that, getting stoned and working I havent really got the inclanation at the moment (I'm nothing if not honest) but I give you my word that when Ive helped out the other fella I'll send you a PM on here and if you havent got it sorted I'll go through a few things for you in terms that you'll be ok with to get it on.

ta mate,
my brother said I need an attatchment , something that picks up wireless as he couldnt work out what was wrong with it and hes shit hot on pc`s I`ve had the bloody thing for 6 weeks now and still not got the chuffin thing working

Macbook only way to travel

SambaBoys said:
SambaBoys said:

What in recent years or in IT ?

In IT lol

I work for a large outsourcing consultancy firm on the infrastructure support side of the business, allthough they employ across all sectors and are a heavy government supplier as well as the private sector.
I started a long time ago as a Novellian but moved into desktop and server support in a microsoft farm, from there I broadened into some slight comms knowledge and a little telephony, that in turn allowed me to progress on to team leadership, project management and then middle management which is where I sit now, hence for the last few years I have become a workshy paper shuffler that spends all day on BM overloading other people with my work because I cant be arsed doing it when I could be watching films or chatting football ............ This weed's spot on lol Ive sat here typing me thoughts away in me head and just now looked down at the drivel you have just wasted 2 mins of your life reading so its only fair to post it really
bong.gif

Its a good job i can read quick! :)
Infr support??? Ohhhhhh ..... Just microsoft or any platforms?
I actly work in IT recruitment .... doing Cisco and Citrix.....but i am sure u know all about it so i wont waffle on for 5000,000
pages like you ....*cough cough*
I do need ot find a good way of being able to control my laughing ready some of these posts sumtimes.....open plan office! :) lol

I need to get off for a bit now because Im on the "If 90 people read my post and it takes them 2 mins, thats 3 hours of peoples lives that Ive stolen by not being more entertaining. Think of all the better things they could have done with that time and unfortunately your now one of them, welcome to my world"

gazhinio said:
All this attention to the new girl, I'll tell you now, bluebird and toby will get very jealous!!..

Damn!!!!!!!!!!! Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SambaBoys said:
gazhinio said:

Damn!!!!!!!!!!! Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't take it to heart sugar hips, just how the cookie bounces!.
p.s. you sometimes have to ask the question 'why is this man single'??.

Good luck chaps, she's all yours ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.