“Several Dead” After Shooting In American News Room

The shooter is a Hispanic male who unsuccessfully tried to sue the newspaper over them printing that he had sex offender conviction. Why do you people persist in associating bad things that happen as being Donald Trumps fault? It really is quite perturbing
We should be thankful it's not Putin as well this time

The shooter is a Hispanic male who unsuccessfully tried to sue the newspaper over them printing that he had sex offender conviction. Why do you people persist in associating bad things that happen as being Donald Trumps fault? It really is quite perturbing
He’s not Hispanic.
tagreuters.com2018binary_LYNXMPEE5S073-BASEIMAGE.jpg

Maybe because Trump has spent the last two years inciting violence against journalists, which means it’s not unreasonable to speculate that this may be a factor.

There’s a difference between speculating it might be that saying it must be, but you don’t seem to want to recognise this.

I’m merely pointing out the hypocrisy, if it’s not ok to presume it’s a Muslim it’s not ok to presume it’s another group.

What’s untrue or not factual in the post?

Why post it?

If I started to discuss the Quran within a few pages of this thread I’d quite rightly be told to wait for the evidence and be told how it wasn’t relevant.

Now talking about Trump’s or America’s gun control policy is relevant put just presuming it’s a right wing supporter is jumping the gun (no pun intended).

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.