“Several Dead” After Shooting In American News Room

Why post it?

If I started to discuss the Quran within a few pages of this thread is quite rightly be told to wait for the evidence and be told how it wasn’t relevant.

Now talking about Trump’s or America’s gun control policy is relevant put just presuming it’s a right wing supporter is jumping the gun.
Do you not think that Trump’s incitement against the media is also worthy of discussion?

Do you not think that Trump’s incitement against the media is also worthy of discussion?

Yes, of course it is. And if you really want my thoughts on it it’s incredibly dangerous to attack the free press, despite the shite Sterling gets they’re the cornerstone of a free and democratic society.

Trump is a big baby who is used to his entourage telling him how great he is, so when he’s now come under so much criticism, since becoming POTUS, for his shocking behaviour, in which he’s got’n away with for far too long, he lashes out.

That said, the insinuation that any gun attack is because of a Trump supporter thinking he’s doing Trump’s will, is at least poor taste and a miscalculation and at worst an incitement to further diversion in US politics, whilst diluting the genuine issues with Trump and his supporters.

The idiots who say “the religion of peace strikes again” every time there’s a murder are exactly the same. I don’t wish for the likes of you and SWP’s Back, to join them... you’re both far too good for that.

Although I appreciate neither of you were the culprits on this thread but you’re defending their posts.

Guns don't kill people, one hit wonder welsh rapper groups do!

Edit: Personally i like your mothers got a penis to but hey ho!
I thought gingers stealing people's souls that were to blame.

Same group rapping about the clothes shop....

Jesus fucking christ almighty hahahahha, i had no idea that even existed.

I thought gingers stealing people's souls that were to blame.

Now nobody has actually "seen" any ginger take a soul so this is just speculation and conjecture. Personally i think the GAA (Ginger Association of America) do not get heard as they should be, i don't mean gargling for their last breath either but loud and clear you gingerist cunts.

Why do i defend the filthy animals i am not even ginger but here i am, fucking pack of cunts you lot are.

Jesus fucking christ almighty hahahahha, i had no idea that even existed.

Now nobody has actually "seen" any ginger take a soul so this is just speculation and conjecture. Personally i think the GAA (Ginger Association of America) do not get heard as they should be, i don't mean gargling for their last breath either but loud and clear you gingerist cunts.

Why do i defend the filthy animals i am not even ginger but here i am, fucking pack of cunts you lot are.
Your still a ginge if you go bald. Btw the hobbit seems to be looking for you.

Your still a ginge if you go bald. Btw the hobbit seems to be looking for you.
I was going to eat a bbq chicken but outwitting the hunting hairfoot is a tall order... and a fucking mosquito just fucking raped my epidermis with it's probe.

Quality innit? His own natives taking the piss.
Gave me a good chuckle alright. Want to know summat totally random? GLC were still number one in Japan a few years after they had their hit here, Japan loved them and they got treated like heroes, mad as fuck that place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.