“Spider-man” Saves Child in France

Give it a few weeks and they'll twigg on who robbed the apartments and without use of ladders months ago:-)

I'm very cynical,i don't trust any fucker,so i'm in the staged camp.

Fishy at best.
I don’t wish to join the debate as to whether it was staged or not.

But yours and others thoughts do illustrate a point I was making to a mate the other day.

I was telling him about recent developments in CGI and voice manipulation/creation (and methods of integrating them) that very soon will make it possible to create very convincing videos (even more so than some that are already being created now) depicting nearly anyone saying nearly anything you want them to say. It was a continuation of a discussion about audio manipulation software that is being developed to create speech patterns nearly indistinguishable from real human conversation, which can then be employed by automated voice systems and robotic applications. And methods or programs to audit these creations for “authenticity” lag far behind, so it will be very difficult to debunk the output. Not to mention that those audit systems can be manipulated, as well, so can be discredited.

All of this means that very soon we will all be justified in our paranoia and cynicism, as you won’t have to go to the trouble, expense, and risk to create eloborate, orchestrated hoaxes involving actual people, locations, and props—the seedy among us will just pay questionable production companies to create convincing footage of acts, events, or statements to substantiate the hoax (with ever increasing levels of autonomy from real world person, place, or thing visual references). False flag and staged events will become so common place that the phrase “I’ll believe it when I see it” will have absolutely no meaning any more. And all of this perfectly suits the afore mentioned seedy elements in society because, when nothing can be believed, everything can be denied or confirmed. Anything will be possible.

Cynicism will be the standard mode of thinking, which will rob usnof our ability to believe most anything we see or hear.

Good times.

Fantastic and heroic action from this lad, well done to him, he deserves whatever he gats.

Now Im worried about break in's, I live on the 18th floor I usually go out and leave the balcony door open for ventilation as I 'thought' it was impossible to get up there, I said to my missus, 'its impossible, you'd have to be Spiderman' lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.