€50 million bid for defender Škriniar

Heard that he`s been one of the best CBs in Italy this season, but do we need another one?

Have they even qualified for Europe this season,can’t see this being right either,they’d normally snap your hand off for an amount like that if it’s true..

Old news. It happened in January, he was City's preferred option. After than, we've reportedly moved for Kimpembe and finally settled for Laporte who had a release clause.

Judging by Laporte's performances for City, now it looks like a very good outcome.

If it is the case we're in for another defender why not De Ligt or for once hi-jack the Rags target of Alderweireld rather than this chap.

Have they even qualified for Europe this season,can’t see this being right either,they’d normally snap your hand off for an amount like that if it’s true..
Pretty proud and prickly Italian clubs mainly in the last 10 years or so. They know their league has lost a lot of the allure and prestige regarding tv viewers/general interest; which in turn affects who they can buy. I think a large dollop of that goes to Italian clubs across the board seemingly super reluctant to let any stars/top end players go unless forced. Inter probably have a few more quid than most to so likely are not desperate for the cash.

I know personally for City i pretty much hate dealing with Italian clubs. Whilst we were on the rise they took the fucking piss.

It feels like dealing with gypo... "travellers", no matter what you do you are not getting a deal done with any balance and it is you that gets ripped off.

Always preferred him over any other CB targets we had this season. Amazing young talent.

If it is the case we're in for another defender why not De Ligt or for once hi-jack the Rags target of Alderweireld rather than this chap.
This chap is arguably better than both, Serie A's best CB this season. But I don't believe we're after him, we definitely were before Laporte's purchase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.