€50 million bid for defender Škriniar

Sounds like he staying....

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...manchester-city-transfer-mbappe-live-14734534

Skriniar rules out Inter exit

Inter Milan defender Milan Skriniar has said he won’t be leaving the club this summer.

A Calciomercato report claims City are among the clubs interested in the 23-year-old Slovakia international but a transfer doesn’t sound likely.

“The transfer market? I don’t know the market and I don’t even talk about it,” Skriniar said. “Maybe Barcelona or other clubs are interested in me, but again, I’m not interested in this.

“Between me and the Nerazzurri fans, the feeling has always been extraordinary, from the beginning. I thank them once again because they really proved to be the twelfth man for us this season.

“If I would sign for life? It’s not an impossible thing, I see my friend Marek Hamsik, who has become a great role model at Napoli. If this could happen to me as well? Here I’m fine, there’s no reason to think about leaving this club.”

How about a pay raise for a reason Milan?

I think this injury to Vinny leaves Pep no choice but to get another CB. At this point you can’t depend on him as 1/4 of your central defense. Hopefully some news comes out this week with City appearing to move forward for this guy or De Ligt.
Sounds like he staying....

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...manchester-city-transfer-mbappe-live-14734534

Skriniar rules out Inter exit

Inter Milan defender Milan Skriniar has said he won’t be leaving the club this summer.

A Calciomercato report claims City are among the clubs interested in the 23-year-old Slovakia international but a transfer doesn’t sound likely.

“The transfer market? I don’t know the market and I don’t even talk about it,” Skriniar said. “Maybe Barcelona or other clubs are interested in me, but again, I’m not interested in this.

“Between me and the Nerazzurri fans, the feeling has always been extraordinary, from the beginning. I thank them once again because they really proved to be the twelfth man for us this season.

“If I would sign for life? It’s not an impossible thing, I see my friend Marek Hamsik, who has become a great role model at Napoli. If this could happen to me as well? Here I’m fine, there’s no reason to think about leaving this club.”

Just because he's played as a centreback a couple times in a shite league doesn't mean he can play centreback for us. He looks like a great midfielder though
I want him as a Midfielder. Him and Tanguy are my 2 favs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.