€70m for Iniesta?

20sbc07

http://www.imscouting.com/global-ne...or-Barcelona-midfielder-Andres-Iniesta/12463/

Manchester City are preparing a €70 million bid for Barcelona midfield maestro Andres Iniesta , according to sources cited by the German 4-4-2 Web site.

Barcelona would be desperate to hold onto the player who has just made the three-man shortlist for the 2010 FIFA World Player of the Year award.

But Manchester City presumably believe that with Barcelona's financial situation far from being healthy, they can persuade the Nou Camp club to part ways with the 26-year-old with a massive bid.

Iniesta is contracted to Barcelona until 2015.

I think its bs, just thought I would post it anyway.

Non starter in my opinion.

Wouldnt say no, but cant see it myself. Unless......They want to raise funds to pave the way for Fabregas? Like for lik replacement????

I can dream......

Not sure what Iniesta thinks but i could see why it may make sense for everyone else. Barca get a wad, probably get Cesc for less so direct replacement, money in the bank

I wonder if silva and iniesta get on well

And how would we pay off that 70m under the new fairplay rules?

Non-story invented by a rag so that they can say "Iniesta snubbed Citeh!".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.