€70m for Iniesta?

Not worth it.

He's not much better than Silva, if at all. Plus Silva is a lot younger.

Xavi is the one who pulls the strings for Barca, not Iniesta.

SambaStyle said:
Not worth it.

What a very very silly comment, Inesta is world class, of course we would have him, god some city fans have really lost the plot in the last 2 seasons.

If he was available and I dont think for 1 min that Barca will sell him, but if he was city would go for him the FFFP rules would not bother City if this deal could be done in jan, it wont happen because barca wont sell no other reason.

Superace77 said:
SambaStyle said:
Not worth it.

What a very very silly comment, Inesta is world class, of course we would have him, god some city fans have really lost the plot in the last 2 seasons.

If he was available and I dont think for 1 min that Barca will sell him, but if he was city would go for him the FFFP rules would not bother City if this deal could be done in jan, it wont happen because barca wont sell no other reason.

Ofcourse he is world class, but worth 70m? I think not.

Look at Barcelona's system, it's set up for players like him, what I'm saying is he wont have that much of an effect in our team unlike Xavi who I think can just pick out killer passes.

Pedro is a good player but he's made to look like some super striker in that team, as is Busquets in CM.

World Class player. Can you imagine the starting 11 if we get a couple these transfer targets.

----------------Hart----------------
Dani Alves--Toure--Kompany--Kolarov
---------------De Jong--------------
-----Silva-----Y.Toure----Iniesta-----
---------Tevez-----Balotelli----------

Epic.

Ive heared it all now "inesta won't have much effect in our team" OMG. The works gone mad.

he is no where near ronaldo's level so why would he be worth 10 million under him?
he scored a decent goal in a world cup final but he is still in xavi's shadow.
OP you must be smoking some hardcore shit if you actually belive it

-------------------Hart

Boateng------Toure----Kompany----Kolarov

-------------De Jong----Toure

------------------Iniesta

----------------------Silva

-----------Tevez---------Balotelli

hmmmmmmmmmm.

Rumors like this are the downside to being the richest club in the world. I don't need to even dream of half of these so called targets because I'll always end up being disappointed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.