|0|0|YEARS banner, has got to go up at the gates of paradise

Tukijohnson said:
Zab looked awesome when he came on with the black eye really intimidating please don't move him on in the summer he is the type of player we need.

No way Roberto would move him he LOVES Zab. He's the most useful player on the team!

Didn't rate him at first, but the past few seasons he has held himself well, and if you cut him he'd bleed Blue. Love Zaba.

Just got up still buzzin,got the biggest hangover in the world
missus just made me a bacon sarnie.....no more typical city

AIN`T LIFE GREAT

610x.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayMO_ZPdvlQ&feature=related[/youtube]

Zaba is a legend. I was thinking more of a banner stating how many trophies weve won counting up, but I dont think we have that arrogance about us. We shall as always do our talking on the pitch. Just been watching the vids on MCFC Joe Harts off his rocker !!

Zabba Kompany and Dejong are city through and through and hopefully will be here for a few years to win more trophies, LEGENDS

I'm not so sure about the banner. I think the joke should should be left at Wembley. I liked the fact that we've never really shown that it has prickled us. Having it hang at our ground will show them that we have had it on our minds for a long time.

Leave it behind, like it should be, in history.

We look to the future.

Bigga said:
I'm not so sure about the banner. I think the joke should should be left at Wembley. I liked the fact that we've never really shown that it has prickled us. Having it hang at our ground will show them that we have had it on our minds for a long time.

We look to the future.

I'm with you mate on his one. We've had our say and if the rags change their banner to anything else, such as 43, it'll show how petty and obsessed with us they are.
I't's time for our new banner

"KISS ME WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE, THE PAST WAS YOUR'S, THE FUTURE'S MINE"

Bigga said:

We look to the future.
Indeed.

Maybe drape it across the bus or something for the tour at a stretch, but from then, leave it there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.