09 / 02 2013 cheer me up thread

The city fans great support and gallows humour today and George North scoring against the french has eased the pain!

Not football related but being forced to watch take me out this evening and seeing one of the silly bints go arse over tit down the stairs at the start of the programme did put a smile on my face!

sc6Z7I39.jpeg

jimharri said:
This is a night that the ''gratuitous lasses'' thread was made for!

:-(

You would think the Mods would have the decency to put it back up, at least until Sunday Tea time when everyone has calmed down a bit..)

Police have re-opened a 30 year old horse theft case after they recieved a coded message saying "We took Shergar, but you'll never find-us"

gareth barry's own goal tonight. means mancini will get his players in the next window.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:23 pm --<br /><br />
ifiwasarichfan said:
jimharri said:
This is a night that the ''gratuitous lasses'' thread was made for!

:-(

You would think the Mods would have the decency to put it back up, at least until Sunday Tea time when everyone has calmed down a bit..)

done.

Kazimierz Genious said:
Police have re-opened a 30 year old horse theft case after they recieved a coded message saying "We took Shergar, but you'll never find-us"
I heard that it was hidden in a deep freeze at 'Findus' but has since gone missing?

lukyman said:
Kazimierz Genious said:
I heard that it was hidden in a deep freeze at 'Findus' but has since gone missing?

That really cheered me up

TheMaineRoad said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fZQsHIrH1o[/youtube]

fucking cracking video. we'll always have 2011/2012. decades from now i'll see something like that and just cry my eyes out at the memory

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.