1-6.....

I can't believe how bad we were for the first 20 minutes until we scored. Our fan's as usual are first class.

I thought that united team was meant to be decent. But looking at it, theyve been crap for a long time.
Welbeck, Anderson, Nani, Smalling, Young.
They should have known they were in for a decade of decline. Van Persie and us taking the foot off the following season let them have a title they shouldnt have

I thought that united team was meant to be decent. But looking at it, theyve been crap for a long time.
Welbeck, Anderson, Nani, Smalling, Young.
They should have known they were in for a decade of decline. Van Persie and us taking the foot off the following season let them have a title they shouldnt have

Yes that still irritates me now. Almost as much as us losing to a shit rag team three times this season.

Nice watch that. David Silva masterclass. What the fuck the rags were doing in those last 5 mins was anyone’s guess.

Yes it's weird. It was the crowd when Fletcher scored they really thought they could get a draw. They did have a couple of half chances but we had missed three decent ones too. Five more minutes and it would have been ten. Funny listening to Ferguson talking about the goal difference and how important it could be at the end of the season. How right he was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.