1 Chance missed

Brendan110_0

Well there goes 1 opportunity of ripping "that" banner down.

3 chances left Mancini - what happened to taking every competition seriously?????????

You didn't really expect anything else tonite , did you Brendan?

Its the team I would have played bearing in mind our extensive injuries and the game on Saturday, Chelsea played a similar, if not stronger team, and also went out, at home.

The people I saw on threads saying, "quick three goals, keep a clean sheet, job done" were delusional.

The team was 70% our reserves, if not more.

It is unfortunate, but I don't think Mancini got it wrong, team selection wise, I didnt go to the match so I can only comment on this

Grow up. We're not going to risk injuries for the sake of a banner those insignificant twats wank their brains out to.

Jesus christ. Yes it's disappointing we're out. But if all you're bothered about is that fucking banner then you're an idiot.

Quite simply no excuse for that. We have not won a trophy for 35 years and every competition should be taken seriously and aim to win it. All it takes is 1 trophy, then that banner comes down, the press will back off, the piss taking from fans of other clubs around the country will stop. That is our best chance to win something, and we have basically just stuck both our fingers up to the competition and said "fuck it". If we win the FA cup, Europa cup or finish 1st or second in the league then i will accept that tonights result wasnt a significant part of our season, but i doubt any of those will happen. We showed a total lack of respect to WBA and the cup tonight and it came back to bite us in our arse. The texts have already started to come in from the scum fans, yet more fuel on the bonfire for them. Its funny how last year when we reached the semi final of this competition many on here didnt regard it as a "minor trophy" back then, what a difference 6 months make. Any trophy is major one given our past recore of the last 3 decades. What a shambles.

Half the shitheads on here think we've already won europa league and were at least FA cup finalists in there eyes. How we will all look back here at the end of the year.

black mamba said:
You didn't really expect anything else tonite , did you Brendan?

I expected a slightly stronger team than that and I'm disappointed we're out but so are Tottenham and Chelsea.

I guess we're one of the big teams now; considering we don't even play our 2nd team in the Carling Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.