1 Player you think we WILL actually sign

NoahCity said:
Kijin said:
SuperSilva said:
Better chance of Cavani than Isco for sure.
Hope not. If we can't get Falcao I hope they do everything in their power to get Lewa from BvB.

I've watched all of them on a "bad day at the office" a few times. And out of these three Cavani is worst on those kinds of days IMO. What we need is a guy who'll bang em in even it's not the greatest of days for the striker.

Cavani will also most likely cost the most out of these guys.
Did you see Lewandowski today? Missed about 6 good chances.
Oh great, I kind of saw these kind of comments comin.

I saw parts of the game, yes. He wasn't great I'll give you that. Atleast he didn't miskick the ball inside the 5 yard box like I've seen Cavani do :D

Ah, a pointless discussion of sort. i won't gouge my eyes out if it is Cavani.

Sleeping_Easy said:
NQCitizen said:
SuperYaya said:
Isco will go to Chelsea imo.

Every young player's dream - to be Chelsea's fourth best attacking midfielder.

Arguably 3rd. Oscar is yet to really impress.
In the league, I agree. Was always going to take time to adapt but has come round domestically in the past few months.
Would say that Oscar is arguably the most talented of the three though. Capable of the downright ridiculous.

Kijin said:
NoahCity said:
Kijin said:
Hope not. If we can't get Falcao I hope they do everything in their power to get Lewa from BvB.

I've watched all of them on a "bad day at the office" a few times. And out of these three Cavani is worst on those kinds of days IMO. What we need is a guy who'll bang em in even it's not the greatest of days for the striker.

Cavani will also most likely cost the most out of these guys.
Did you see Lewandowski today? Missed about 6 good chances.
Oh great, I kind of saw these kind of comments comin.

I saw parts of the game, yes. He wasn't great I'll give you that. Atleast he didn't miskick the ball inside the 5 yard box like I've seen Cavani do :D

Ah, a pointless discussion of sort. i won't gouge my eyes out if it is Cavani.
when have you seen him do this? thing is is that Lewandowski ain't this guy who will score on a bad day as you stated. Cavani also has a better work rate.

NoahCity said:
when have you seen him do this? thing is is that Lewandowski ain't this guy who will score on a bad day as you stated. Cavani also has a better work rate.
I think it was the the game against Milan couple of weeks back. Now that I think about it - it wasn't so much a miss kick, but he messed up his timing on a perfect cross, thus missing the tap in to an empty net. I remember the commentator saying he was having a goal draught/tough period at the time. But does it really matter? I wasn't seriously blaming him for one single miss.

Oh? So you seriously think Cavani's game is over €30m (sorry for the € but i'm sure you can transform into £ if you want to with a converter) better than Lewa's? Napoli's price for this guy is outrageous, eventhough it's not my money it's just bad business. If I've undertood the state of current clauses/asking prices correctly. Which I may have not, I'll admit that.

Kijin said:
NoahCity said:
I think it was the the game against Milan couple of weeks back. Now that I think about it - it wasn't so much a miss kick, but he messed up his timing on a perfect cross, thus missing the tap in to an empty net. I remember the commentator saying he was having a goal draught/tough period at the time. But does it really matter? I wasn't seriously blaming him for one single miss.

Oh? So you seriously think Cavani's game is over €30m (sorry for the € but i'm sure you can transform into £ if you want to with a converter) better than Lewa's? Napoli's price for this guy is outrageous, eventhough it's not my money it's just bad business. If I've undertood the state of current clauses/asking prices correctly. Which I may have not, I'll admit that.
Not sure there is a 30 million price tag difference between the two...

Sleeping_Easy said:
NQCitizen said:
SuperYaya said:
Isco will go to Chelsea imo.

Every young player's dream - to be Chelsea's fourth best attacking midfielder.

Arguably 3rd. Oscar is yet to really impress.

I saw him at the Olympics a couple of times and was blown away with how good he was. I agree he may not have got to grips with the league but in europe he's been sublime at times.

Also it'd be terrible for Piazon who a year or two ago looked like he had the talent to surpass any of his chelsea rivals sooner or later. If Chelsea get Isco we should chuck in a cheeky bid for him. But look how they've wasted Marin and De Bruyne already - next up Schurrle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.