1 Point = 1 Point

sam the drummer

Arsenal played lovely pretty tippy tappy football and had a bazillion shots on target whilst we couldn't manage one, but at the end of the day they got the same amount of points from the game as us. The ends justify the means and that point means we are still above them and they don't leapfrog us. Fuck the press and opposition fans, how long ago was it people were singing Boring Boring Arsenal eh?

Whinge all you want Arsenal players, you weren't good enough to score.

Oh and a fucking joke of a sending off, they call us classless Fibreglass chasing the referee and diving, disgrace.

This is a massive point for us:

+ Defeat would have been a huge blow to our confidence.

+ As would Arsenal leap frogging us in the table.

+ We were missing our two best attackers so played for a point and got it.

+ We've played four games in 10 days and got 10 points now. Superb.

most importantly it's 3 points arsewipes didn't get. City did a professional job - we did concede a lot of posession in our half but it only looked dodgy about 3 or 4 times which is not unusual for an away match.
Well done Mancini - would take a boring 0-0 over an entertaining 3-2 defeat against our main title contenders any day of the week!

kenzie115 said:
This is a massive point for us:

+ Defeat would have been a huge blow to our confidence.

+ As would Arsenal leap frogging us in the table.

+ We were missing our two best attackers so played for a point and got it.

+ We've played four games in 10 days and got 10 points now. Superb.

+1

Well said!

bored at work said:
most importantly it's 3 points arsewipes didn't get. City did a professional job - we did concede a lot of posession in our half but it only looked dodgy about 3 or 4 times which is not unusual for an away match.
Well done Mancini - would take a boring 0-0 over an entertaining 3-2 defeat against our main title contenders any day of the week!
Agreed - we'd have taken a point before the start!?

Was I the only one who enjoyed watching it? It was clear what we were trying to do and we did it well. Once we weathered the storm there was always the chance we might nick it if Tevez had a magic moment.

My those grapes are sour darn in larnden!

:-)

Balti said:
Was I the only one who enjoyed watching it? It was clear what we were trying to do and we did it well. Once we weathered the storm there was always the chance we might nick it if Tevez had a magic moment.

I wouldn't say I enjoyed it or that I found it entertaining. But it was a hell of a lot more interesting than watching us walk a win without really trying against Villa. I found the Villa game truly boring, even though we won 4-0!

danburge82 said:
Balti said:

I wouldn't say I enjoyed it or that I found it entertaining. But it was a hell of a lot more interesting than watching us walk a win without really trying against Villa. I found the Villa game truly boring, even though we won 4-0!

Yes Boring Boring City. We should have been slaughtered for our performance that day. Should have been 8 or 9 nil but we were so negative that we only got 4 ffs! 3 points at home and 1 point away to an in-form title contending Champions League side.

Poor very poor ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.