1. Sergio 2. Dickov 3. ?

I remember Bob Taylor scoring a vital goal for us which sparked a pitch invasion and me grabbing some Maine road turf, but can't for the life of me remember what the significance was?

Johnsonontheleft said:
I remember Bob Taylor scoring a vital goal for us which sparked a pitch invasion and me grabbing some Maine road turf, but can't for the life of me remember what the significance was?
vs. Birmingham in 2000, it meant Ipswich had to go to Charlton (league winners) and win or we were up. Ipswich won which meant we had to get a draw at Blackburn.

Skashion said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
vs. Birmingham in 2000, it meant Ipswich had to go to Charlton (league winners) and win or we were up. Ipswich won which meant we had to get a draw at Blackburn.

Ah thanks, yes it's all coming back to me now. I was also at Blackburn away so I would also rate the Goater equaliser and the Dailly own goal as crucial goals in our history.

The lowest point I've had as a blue was the Pollock header - I was sat in the gene kelly stand for that so I had a good view of it.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Skashion said:
Johnsonontheleft said:

Ah thanks, yes it's all coming back to me now. I was also at Blackburn away so I would also rate the Goater equaliser and the Dailly own goal as crucial goals in our history.

The lowest point I've had as a blue was the Pollock header - I was sat in the gene kelly stand for that so I had a good view of it.

3 lowest points is a thread in its own right. It would have some legs. You start it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.