1. Sergio 2. Dickov 3. ?

1. Dickov
Joint second for Sergio and Horlock.

Had Dickov not got that goal, it would have probably been the end for us. The significance of that goal (and to an extent, Horlock's too) was much much more than us winning the league in that fashion. If Sergio hadn't scored, we'd have dusted off and tried again this season with an equally as good chance again of winning the league. If Dickov hadn't have got that goal, another year in Div 2 with less chance of making the playoffs the 2nd time around, or maybe even bankrupcy. As much as we tout the whole 28,000 at Maine Road in Div 2 figure, I do doubt we'd have got anywhere close to that turnout had we have been subjected to another season at that level.

1.Sergio
2.Dickov
3.Goater away at Macclesfield in div 3. A massive turning point in our season.

Yaya against the Magpies last season will always stand out for me. It was the moment I dared to dream the comeback was truly happening.

Jamie Pollocks Own Goal. We wouldnt of gone down

Relegation meant so much to writing the the whole play off story & to where we are today

1. Horlock (which started the come back!)
2. Dickov
3. Sergio

PS. Don't forget VK's header against the rags at the end of last season!<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:49 pm --<br /><br />
Damocles said:
Nobody else thinks that Kompany's header against United was significant?

Ohhhhhhhh Yesssssss!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.