10 behind with 10 to go.

We have absolutely no chance of winning the league. We are going to struggle to finish fourth, never mind first! Fourth is the holy grail. All our efforts need to go into the league campaign. We won't win either of the cups but we must finish top 4.

Dax777 said:
I swear we can win this thing :) based on my predictions, this was where I thought we'd be with 10 games to go. Now can we shape 11 points in 10 games. :)

Not a fucking chance fella, sorry!

It would take a monumental fuck up by the scum and an even more monumental effort from ourselves to overhaul 10 points in 10 games. It ain't goint to happen. However what we should be doing is going out in the belief we can win all ten and the remaining cup games as well but that will take a shift on behalf of Bert to pick teams to win games rather than not lose them.

Uwes Grandad said:
We have absolutely no chance of winning the league. We are going to struggle to finish fourth, never mind first! Fourth is the holy grail. All our efforts need to go into the league campaign. We won't win either of the cups but we must finish top 4.
'kin hell. I thought I was supposed to be one of the top pessimists on here!

if we get to the finals of both the fa and ec we have 20 games to play that is a lot and at this moment we are not playing anywhere near well enough! i will settle for a cup and champs league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.