10 City Goals in a game

gordondaviesmoustache said:
This thread has descended into a predictable and tiresome assortment of blues trying to boast about how they were at the Huddersfield game.

I was there and I don't feel any need to point it out to anyone.
Could be worse.... York hasn't been shoehorned into the thread yet!

Gaylord du Bois said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Could it be done???
I was in ICF strong pub in Chadwell Heath the last time we did it. Stopped off to get some gear from mates dad before we went to Heathrow to pick up a gay French musician.
Why is the 'gay' part relevant you ask? Well it was only during the wee hours of the journey home that I realised he was!

You're so cultured Gaylord. I think I was at home watching Grandstand with beef steaklets, chips, beans and tomato sauce.

jimharri said:
This thread has descended into a predictable and tiresome assortment of blues trying to boast about how they were at the Huddersfield game.

Don't forget Swindon in '65, jim ;-)<br /><br />-- 30 Jan 2014, 20:10 --<br /><br />
citykev28 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Could it be done???
I was in ICF strong pub in Chadwell Heath the last time we did it. Stopped off to get some gear from mates dad before we went to Heathrow to pick up a gay French musician.
Why is the 'gay' part relevant you ask? Well it was only during the wee hours of the journey home that I realised he was!

You're so cultured Gaylord. I think I was at home watching Grandstand with beef steaklets, chips, beans and tomato sauce.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_ukwc_AvZE[/youtube]

We've had many games where we have had 30-40 shots on goal and with Pells ruthlessness now instilled in the squad it's not inconceivable that one game we just bury almost every shot on target and hit the target with a few normally off target efforts as well we're scoring so heavily last few months that if ever a team was going to do it its gonna be us.

jimharri said:

Don't forget Swindon in '65, jim ;-)
I was only three back then; give me a break!

citykev28 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

Fucking Birdseye? What do you think we were, fucking millionaires? We had Kwik Save's No Frills brand and we were happy.

citykev28 said:
citykev28 said:

Fucking Birdseye? What do you think we were, fucking millionaires? We had Kwik Save's No Frills brand and we were happy.
I thought I'd give you a fleeting glimpse of how the other half lived.

Nor do I.

TGR said:
Yep 10 goals is more than achievable this season.
We will need a day when everything 'clicks' but that very day may
not be far away.
I knew something special was on the cards when Neil McNab buried one.

Put it this way, if Clichy ever gets on the scoresheet, it's time to go all in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.