10 crap things I've heard since the end of the match

Pam

Spurs and Villa are the two clubs most likely to finish in the top four because they both have strength in depth and in the end, that will be telling.

Theo Walcott turned down the offer to double his wages if he came to City

Chelsea are shit away from home.

Micah's goal was handball and just like Ronaldo's hand ball from last season.

The penalty should have been taken again because Shay was miles off his line.

There's nothing wrong with foot up tackles and kicking Carlos Tevez in the back. It was never a free kick.

City were lucky.

Blackburn beat Chelski on Wednesday, which goes to show how bad they are away from home.
So what if it was largely a reserve team? Chelsea reserves are brill, clap clap and have divine right to beat lil'l old City.

That's eight, not ten. Sent it by mistake.

And just as bad is what doesn't get said. The corner from which Chelsea scored wasn't a corner but never got mentioned.

It was all the ref's fault, he was shite.

"city play better in the rain cos their used to it "
thats chelseas unlucky kit apparently... thats 10

I was in the gym today wearing my City shirt and someone came up to me and said "Are you a City fan?" Duhh.

Oh right, related to the game? I thought it was crap general life observations in general! ;o) he he

scall said:
I was in the gym today wearing my City shirt and someone came up to me and said "Are you a City fan?" Duhh.

Oh right, related to the game? I thought it was crap general life observations in general! ;o) he he

You should have said no and confused him even more.

Pam said:
scall said:

You should have said no and confused him even more.

No I've always preferred the countryside.

glyncity said:
thats chelseas unlucky kit apparently... thats 10

============
Seriously, the first words my Chelsea mate said... "the weather suited city more than Chelsea"

Pam said:
Spurs and Villa are the two clubs most likely to finish in the top four because they both have strength in depth and in the end, that will be telling.

Anybody who knows anything about the game knows that that is complete nonsense. City have hugely more strength in depth. MArtin O'Neil and Harry Redknapp would be the first to say that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.