10 days to get it right or it will be meltdown on here.

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
So after 2 defeats in a week, 1 goal scored and 5 conceded we sit in the disappointing postion of 4th. Yes 4th top not 4th from bottom, I was pissed off as anyone losing yesterday, but you know something I told a guy who I work with who is a Wolves fan 'you will the smiling one on Monday' I just knew when playing a team like Wolves we would get beat, we just don't do it against these types of teams. Blackburn, WBA, Sunderland and now Wolves. But its not the end of the world, going to Poland this week wil give the guys a chance to get away, re-group and hopefully put on a better show at WBA than they did last time there.
Which ever way we look at it, the Derby is a must win game, non of this we are building a team, its 5 year plan etc. etc this is a game we have to win to make a mark, we did it v Chelsea and Liverpool and to be honest put up a great fight v Arsenal with 10 man. A poor run and still 4th its not all doom and gloom like some are saying on here, pissed off? yes, fed up yesterday? yes, enjoying the ride? dam right.
Lose the next 3 and it will become 'meltdown' on here for sure.

squirtyflower said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
For all the right reasons we hope, 2 weeks ago I couldn't wait now its like oh fu@k.
i don't think i'll log on for a couple of days if we lose
LOL, I have already told the wife I will decorate the dining room, that way if we lose 'we won't' it will take my mind off it, if we win I will have the re-run on Sky all day while painting.
The only problem is we only have 2 days to get sorted if we slip up at WBA and BM won't be worth coming on to.
It will be a great night and it will be the right result....won't it, please tell me I am right :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.