10 days to get it right or it will be meltdown on here.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
squirtyflower said:
i don't think i'll log on for a couple of days if we lose
LOL, I have already told the wife I will decorate the dining room, that way if we lose 'we won't' it will take my mind off it, if we win I will have the re-run on Sky all day while painting.
The only problem is we only have 2 days to get sorted if we slip up at WBA and BM won't be worth coming on to.
It will be a great night and it will be the right result....won't it, please tell me I am right :)
i think we'll win
better had do, its cost me a fortune to get my son a train ticket to come home for the game

Just a quick heads up folks

Please don't post links to rival forums, Ric has worked hard to build this forum up, and it's pretty bad show to try and pinch members by advertising a rival forum

Ducado said:
Just a quick heads up folks

Please don't post links to rival forums, Ric has worked hard to build this forum up, and it's pretty bad show to try and pinch members by advertising a rival forum
u mean theres other city forums?
ffs if there out like this 1 after a loss i wouldnt want to read them anyway lol

If we lose to West Brom and United I can see it being the beginning of the end for Mancini and for any tittle aspirations we may have this season. The press will be having an absolute field day and the pressure will be so intense on the manager and squad I fear the whole thing will collapse, which would be a shame because I've really been enjoying the style of football Mancini is trying to get us playing this season.

Of course though if we win them both everything will be rosy in the garden again! Crucial games without a shadow of a doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.