10 games played under roberto

i think after today if you did a straw poll of fans who went to every match then it would be 50/50 if they still rated him - not something i want but thems the facts

after the first 2 games stoke and wolves where the players did
there own thing and where trying to impress,
I feel now they are being
asked to do things they are not used to, like ireland who's instinct is to get
forward, his hesitation now is leaving him in limbo,
bellamy is more wing back
than forward. we do not move from back tru midfield to forward.
we seem to let opponents have the ball, get it of them then rush it up front
without any support from midfield.
it just seems very of the cuff.

Lucas North said:
Mancini is trying to implement an ltalian / Serie A brand of football into an English Premier League team and it won't work, that is the bottom line.

Can see him losing the dressing room soon. SWP, Bellamy, Nedum and Ireland must be pretty pissed off already.

only person ireland should be pissed at is himself..just because hes been poor all season and i dont cae if he is not playing behind the strikers..if u can only play one position as a midfielder you need to improve your game...i can see why swp is pissed because he should be playing but he plays ireland and petrov instead...on top of that tevez and ade are bad together

KingofDraw said:
Lucas North said:
Mancini is trying to implement an ltalian / Serie A brand of football into an English Premier League team and it won't work, that is the bottom line.

Can see him losing the dressing room soon. SWP, Bellamy, Nedum and Ireland must be pretty pissed off already.

only person ireland should be pissed at is himself..just because hes been poor all season and i dont cae if he is not playing behind the strikers..if u can only play one position as a midfielder you need to improve your game...i can see why swp is pissed because he should be playing but he plays ireland and petrov instead...on top of that tevez and ade are bad together

Ade and Tevez haven#t played together enough to assess their effectiveness as a partnership. Do you think their styles are incompatible or do you think they just need time?

I don't think Mancini himself knows what the best formation or system is for this team. They're not his players and he is still finding out.

Tricky_Trev said:
We are so fucking rigid it makes me want to cry. Where's all the creativity we once had gone? The fluidity? The invention? Why are we playing with a slower tempo than every other team in the country? We've gone from being one of the best teams to watch to being one of the worst. It's depressing to be honest. At least we have a game on Tuesday, so potentially, only the next 2 days are now ruined, as opposed to the entire week.

dont forget all those draws too whilst you're at it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.