10 games...

vincent

6 away from from home... Lost one game (least amount of defeats in the Prem). Its not too bad folks.

Exactly. I have almost sat on my hands so's not to come on this site this afternoon, as I knew what would await me. The stats show we have been beaten, once, at old trafford and at the end of the day, not many can say that. We are fourth, another fact, and in November that is a positive place to be.

Note to City staff/players if you are watching this: Unless you beat Burnley 20 nil and you all play 10 out 0f 10, expect a shit load of abuse of some 'fans' from this forum.

Pigeonho said:
Exactly. I have almost sat on my hands so's not to come on this site this afternoon, as I knew what would await me. The stats show we have been beaten, once, at old trafford and at the end of the day, not many can say that. We are fourth, another fact, and in November that is a positive place to be.

Note to City staff/players if you are watching this: Unless you beat Burnley 20 nil and you all play 10 out 0f 10, expect a shit load of abuse of some 'fans' from this forum.
We barely managed a draw against a team that is just promoted to top flight. City's 200mil squat vs the 6-10mil squat. See a big difference?

Pigeonho said:

And the stats say, 4 points from the last 4 games.

Relegation form!

BulgarianPride said:
Pigeonho said:

We barely managed a draw against a team that is just promoted to top flight. City's 200mil squat vs the 6-10mil squat. See a big difference?

Did we draw, yes or no?
Are we 4th, yes or no?
Do we have a game in hand, yes or no?
If that game is won, will we be in a massively advantageuous position, yes or no?
Do some 'fans' know they are fucking born, yes or no?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.