10 german bombers song

I hope to god that any numpty singing this song gets shouted down by majority of decent city fans.

bombaybadboy said:
Disturbance said:
bombaybadboy said:
PC Brigade are fucking joke. Lighten up you miserbale bastards!

13 posts and 9 of them in this thread.

You're fucking embarassing. It's got nothing to do with PC but a thick sun-reading oaf like you will probably never work it out.
I've only just joined bluemoan u prick

And much more of that & your stay will be very short.

bombaybadboy said:
Disturbance said:
bombaybadboy said:

You're fucking embarassing. It's got nothing to do with PC but a thick sun-reading oaf like you will probably never work it out.

I smell a rag sh1t stirrer.....

bombaybadboy said:
Disturbance said:
bombaybadboy said:

No shit, I can read your reg date. I was pointing out that most of your posts have been in this thread about an embarassing song that has NOTHING to do with City.

As for calling it bluemoan, maybe this isn't the site for you. Doubt you'd be missed judging by your posts so far.

Actually most Germans doesnt care and feel sorry for those guys...

Keep in mind that no war has a winner - there are only losers in the form of dead soldiers, dead civils and dead kids - everywhere just dead bodys, thats the worst scenario of mankind...

It doesnt care Germans because 99,99% of the Germans you are going to meet here werent involved and keenly decline any kind of war. Germany wasnt involved in Iraq, in Afghanistan and everywhere else...
Germans concentraded there "war-potentials" to the holidays to keep there "own" sun bed for 14 days in row, not to politics.

This is a public forum and I appreciate the refusal of our british friends vs this kind of song but hands down, every nation has got there morons so some of them on both sides will behave like dumb bags, thats for sure... (nevertheless pretty sad)

To this guys: Keep in mind what this song means. Keep in mind how many people got killed and that a war has got only losers - no winners.
Every nation has there dark sides. We dont have to mention those "colonial policy" of the British Empire - im pretty sure you remember by yourself when thousand over thousand people died by pure slaughtering. Lets keep those dark sides alone and enjoy a football game...

God shave the Queen! ;)

You learn something new every day.
I am now 40, served the colours for 19 of those years and i didnt realise until now that the RAF were from England, there was me thinking that they were from all over the United kingdom, and ably assisted during the war by the Royal Canadian Airforce and the Royal Australian Airforce.
My history teacher, and the books written by veterans must have been off the mark.

Joe from HH said:
Germany wasnt involved in Iraq, in Afghanistan and everywhere else...

not quite right, Joe, german soldiers are in Afghanistan. But as it is common sense in this country, they are of course only peacekeepers and are there to built streets and schools.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.