10 german bombers song

ffs leave this song for the cockney rent boys. Singing about something none of us ever took part in(except probably maddox the old **** :) ) and taking the piss out of the biggest war in the world is pointless. And it doesnt help us beat hamburg.

Ruhr said:
Joe from HH said:
Germany wasnt involved in Iraq, in Afghanistan and everywhere else...

not quite right, Joe, german soldiers are in Afghanistan. But as it is common sense in this country, they are of course only peacekeepers and are there to built streets and schools.

Absolutly right...
But like you mentioned they arrived "after" the war to keep the peace and to support the civils.

Rammyblues said:
Maybe this is why we shouldn't sing it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tnQulHcWaI&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tnQulHc ... re=related</a>

Spot on fella if it's only banter and all that b*****ks then would half these goons be ok with their german opposition singing about the luftwaffe bombing the shit out of england and their forefathers i very much doubt it.

Joe from HH said:
Actually most Germans doesnt care and feel sorry for those guys...

Keep in mind that no war has a winner - there are only losers in the form of dead soldiers, dead civils and dead kids - everywhere just dead bodys, thats the worst scenario of mankind...

It doesnt care Germans because 99,99% of the Germans you are going to meet here werent involved and keenly decline any kind of war. Germany wasnt involved in Iraq, in Afghanistan and everywhere else...
Germans concentraded there "war-potentials" to the holidays to keep there "own" sun bed for 14 days in row, not to politics.

This is a public forum and I appreciate the refusal of our british friends vs this kind of song but hands down, every nation has got there morons so some of them on both sides will behave like dumb bags, thats for sure... (nevertheless pretty sad)

To this guys: Keep in mind what this song means. Keep in mind how many people got killed and that a war has got only losers - no winners.
Every nation has there dark sides. We dont have to mention those "colonial policy" of the British Empire - im pretty sure you remember by yourself when thousand over thousand people died by pure slaughtering. Lets keep those dark sides alone and enjoy a football game...

God shave the Queen! ;)
And Joe, if you meet an idiot, remember that he/she is a small minority. Then come and have a beer with me.

bluecore said:
cyberblue said:
Let us not forget the RAF did shoot the Bombers down because they tried & nearly suceded in flaterning some Major Citys & Killing thousands of innocent people including women & Children.Any way it is OK for the Upper Class to Sing Hitler Has only got one Ball

Don't think that's the point, the Luftwaffe killed c. 50K UK civilians, we killed upto 450K German civilians.
They damaged a number of UK cities, we destroyed almost all of theirs.

There are aspects of the area bombing campaign conducted by RAF Bomber Command that are, at best, questionable - for instance continuing area bombing when navigation had improved to such an extent that point attacks were perfectly feasible and would, almost certainly, have done more to shorten the war.

Probably best not to drag it up. People in glass houses.....
& The Germans probably sing songs about us .I don tsee the Song any more ofensive than halfe the shite that gets sung now a days .Think every one should take a Chill Pill

great song for banter but no need at a football match when germans nowadays are innocent

cyberblue said:
& The Germans probably sing songs about us.

What songs should HSV-Fans sing about City/England???
"England has no Euro shalalalala, England has no Euro shalalalala..." :-)

Serious, and once more: Mate, no self-confidence?

We hate "Brähmen" & "Bauern" in our Bundesliga and we got songs against them but we dont know City and their fans yet so we're just supporting our HSV!!!!!

tommyducks said:
And Joe, if you meet an idiot, remember that he/she is a small minority. Then come and have a beer with me.

Be sure that the bigger part of Germans exactly know this.
In 2006 i met a lot of british dudes and it was pretty funny. Actually i havent met an idiot from England yet and i have the feeling this wont change in the next days :)
Sure, a lot of them drink tons of beer(nevertheless they were in a good shape, still wondering myself) and sing around but so far everyone has been behaved well...

England and Germany are pretty close in nearly everthing. 1 hour by plain, both nations have a woman at the top(doesnt matter whether Queen or female chancellor ;) ), both nations love the same holiday destinations and both "defend" them against "russian invaders", both nations love beer, both nations are hard working and both nations love football.

The list of varieties is unlike short:
No suncream available in England...
Germans love their own sun bed...
Germans win the Tournaments...
Germans know how to shoot penaltys...
Heh!

Life is too short to be in anger with other guys just because they live on the other side of the border...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.