10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all know Pep was talking shit. He also said after the match it was our best performance of the season.

Pep loves his mind games and was trying to get something more from Jack.

I'll be honest I was disappointed to see the Instagram post from him yesterday where he looked drunk, he should nuckle down

I hope his bad character traits don't rub off on Phil who does appear to be easily influenced at times

More than you would believe

It is better than Arsenal games, eventhough we win that game.

I think we all know Pep was talking shit. He also said after the match it was our best performance of the season.

Pep loves his mind games and was trying to get something more from Jack.

I'll be honest I was disappointed to see the Instagram post from him yesterday where he looked drunk, he should nuckle down

I hope his bad character traits don't rub off on Phil who does appear to be easily influenced at times

More than you would believe
There are 2 separate things you mentioned:
1. "Instagram post from him yesterday where he looked drunk": I didn't see it but if that happen, agree, it would be dissapointed.

2. "He also said after the match it was our best performance of the season": I saw Pep said that and I don't really think it's the best, but I do think it's one of very good matches. So if Pep says that, I believe him more than what fans/pundits says (who usually just don't know how to evaluate a player or how a top football game should be played).

The bloke likes a party (and, it seems, a drink). He's not the first, he's not the last, plenty of players have had similar social lives and still delivered on the pitch, and if he's going to do it then during a couple of weeks gap between fixtures is probably the best time.

I don't particularly like it, though - the club cancelled the planned Abu Dhabi trip for around this time because of Covid restrictions, so for him to be in Dubai doesn't seem the smartest idea. Not to mention that it can't be ideal for his fitness and of course it raises the risk of him doing stupid drunk shit that gets him and us bad press (like his falling asleep in the street escapades, or his driving offences).

I get that players need a social life and they need to unwind. He seems to make friendships everywhere and if he's that kind of sociable extravert person then if he can't do that stuff he'll be miserable and that'll affect his performances too. Think he and the club just need to agree some limits - and unless we get any official comments, we don't know for certain that this hasn't been agreed.

I think half the premier league is in Dubai to be fair

The bloke likes a party (and, it seems, a drink). He's not the first, he's not the last, plenty of players have had similar social lives and still delivered on the pitch, and if he's going to do it then during a couple of weeks gap between fixtures is probably the best time.

I don't particularly like it, though - the club cancelled the planned Abu Dhabi trip for around this time because of Covid restrictions, so for him to be in Dubai doesn't seem the smartest idea. Not to mention that it can't be ideal for his fitness and of course it raises the risk of him doing stupid drunk shit that gets him and us bad press (like his falling asleep in the street escapades, or his driving offences).

I get that players need a social life and they need to unwind. He seems to make friendships everywhere and if he's that kind of sociable extravert person then if he can't do that stuff he'll be miserable and that'll affect his performances too. Think he and the club just need to agree some limits - and unless we get any official comments, we don't know for certain that this hasn't been agreed.

I have seen Instagram posts from several of our players away on holidays, Ruben, kdb, laporte.. Theve obviously aloud leave the country for the week. No harm either.

There are 2 separate things you mentioned:
1. "Instagram post from him yesterday where he looked drunk": I didn't see it but if that happen, agree, it would be dissapointed.

2. "He also said after the match it was our best performance of the season": I saw Pep said that and I don't really think it's the best, but I do think it's one of very good matches. So if Pep says that, I believe him more than what fans/pundits says (who usually just don't know how to evaluate a player or how a top football game should be played).

He posted it early morning whilst pished with Mcginn, I'm not making it up
download.jpeg
Pep was what we say fibbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.