10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He posted it early morning whilst pished with Mcginn, I'm not making it up
View attachment 35233
Pep was what we say fibbing
Thanks for photo, not the best photo of him to be honest.
But I don't follow Twitter and don't know the context. So he might be drunk, or may be not; it's hard to tell because it doesn't look like he's laying on the floor or something. I personally have much worse photos than that even though I did not get drunk, so I'll give him the benefit of doubt and all of us would be happy :)

I’ve been pretty clear that I think he’s a fairly underwhelming performer so far. But fuck me, the lad is allowed a holiday. He’s even allowed to get shitfaced if he likes. He’ll know the levels he’ll need to be at on his return, so as long as the coaching staff are happy with his fitness on return, I couldn’t give a monkey’s.

I imagine there’s hours in the gym that he’s not posting.

Some of the lads are on proper holidays and they deserve it.

I’ve been pretty clear that I think he’s a fairly underwhelming performer so far. But fuck me, the lad is allowed a holiday. He’s even allowed to get shitfaced if he likes. He’ll know the levels he’ll need to be at on his return, so as long as the coaching staff are happy with his fitness on return, I couldn’t give a monkey’s.

I imagine there’s hours in the gym that he’s not posting.

Some of the lads are on proper holidays and they deserve it.

You might start to believe that certain posters who don't rate Grealish actually lap up petty things like this to strenthen their opinions of him ?

Small minded individuals who all know better than the professionals .

Some right weirdos in this thread.

You know what I wasn't even that fussed about us signing Jack before he put pen to paper but after reading some of the utter waffle on here from twats dismissing him as shite and digging him out at every vague opportunity I'm now the lad's number one fan.

And i suppose, going off your recent posts on this thread, that you're a highly intelligent football genius?

Actually I happen to think that our management have a much better idea about player abilities and suitability for the team than posters on a forum, many of whom appear to have an agenda to match their own personal feelings towards certain players.

I am not sure which camp you are in, nor care actually, so your comment is a bit like piss in the wind.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
he looks pissed....nah stoned....probably both...wrong'un for sure ....wouldn't let 'im near my kids....grooming Phil apparently....
Echoes of the Michael Johnson pile-on, not one of BM's finer threads.

he looks pissed....nah stoned....probably both...wrong'un for sure ....wouldn't let 'im near my kids....grooming Phil apparently....
Echoes of the Michael Johnson pile-on, not one of BM's finer threads.
I think he just looks looks like that tbh. The Birmingham glaze.

It's a bit like those women who go on about a "bitchy resting face".

People trying to work out how much he's had to drink down to the sip based on one Instagram photo...deary me, sad as fuck isn't it.

Some right weirdos in this thread.

You know what I wasn't even that fussed about us signing Jack before he put pen to paper but after reading some of the utter waffle on here from twats dismissing him as shite and digging him out at every vague opportunity I'm now the lad's number one fan.
Have found myself in a similar position. I think he's been alright so far. Not good, not bad, just alright. Hasn't done anything particularly egregious but hasn't exactly provided a wealth of evidence that he's worth what we paid. But fuck me, the level of anger towards him, the way people scrutinise his lifestyle, the amount of people who come back to this thread in droves whenever he misplaces a pass - I've ended up a Grealish "fanboy" simply by giving him time.

The Overton window has been completely shifted on him. When he came in it was a case of "Looks talented but needs to learn, let's see how he settles", but nowadays we get another 10 pages added to this embarrassing thread when he goes on holiday and another 30 pages when he doesn't produce a match-winning performance. A lot of people have planted their flag on him and will simply never budge now unless he becomes a bona fide legend, a la Jesus & Mahrez.

Jesus and Mahrez are both solid members of our squad now. Mahrez is top quality, Jesus has turned into a different kind of player to the one we were expecting but puts a big shift in and scores big goals. But on here you still get people questioning Jesus' value and unironically calling Mahrez "FFS". The same shit will follow Grealish around now, even as he settles in. He'll spend his peak years with us and win loads of trophies, but some will never convert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.