10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We bought him as a replacement for Bernardo but he didn’t leave.
We bought him because he is brilliant,and improves our starting 11.He's also a leader,an inspiration and a hugely positive influence around the club,add those qualities to the fact he's a marketing dream,and an International poster boy,and he fits our player profile perfectly - it was a no brainer.

His purchase also prevented one of our rivals benefitting from those things......i very much doubt Bernardo's situation was much of a relevance.

Going to take us the next level you all said...
A match winner you all believed
A cut above and different to anything else you all insisted

Now - he needs time to get up to speed
Or
We must wait till KDB is in the team to see his full potential.

The excuses are flowing.

He is undoubtedly a good player. Did we need him? No
Has he done anything exceptional yet.? No

Honestly the shit some of us got for questioning this transfer verged on Dipper cult mentality.

He is an expensive back up in a position we didn't need.
I didn't want Grealish but hope he proves both of us wrong to be honest, these comments are not helpful after just 3 games however they do have an element I told you so .... as I said I hope we're wrong in the long run

We bought him because he is brilliant,and improves our starting 11.He's also a leader,an inspiration and a hugely positive influence around the club,add those qualities to the fact he's a marketing dream,and an International poster boy,and he fits our player profile perfectly - it was a no brainer.

His purchase also prevented one of our rivals benefitting from those things......i very much doubt Bernardo's situation was much of a relevance.
Top post fantasy

It was v sensible succession management. He's already a great player - but by moving for him when he was available it means he'll have a few seasons to grow and develop in the team for when we will depend on him much more after KDB leaves or retires.

My only concern with Super Jack is his ball striking technique does not convince me. Doesn't look like he can lace it.

Other than that, he's been brilliant.

Love the guy. Was desperate to get him even before it was obvious we were in the mix. He’s fantastic at everything he does and his work rate (big tackle to stop a counter on Saturday) is brilliant too.

The only thing I’d look to improve is the speed of which he gets his shot away when he gets the ball on the edge of the area. I’m sure that’ll come with time, though, and be drilled into him.

Love the guy. Was desperate to get him even before it was obvious we were in the mix. He’s fantastic at everything he does and his work rate (big tackle to stop a counter on Saturday) is brilliant too.

The only thing I’d look to improve is the speed of which he gets his shot away when he gets the ball on the edge of the area. I’m sure that’ll come with time, though, and be drilled into him.

If he can improve his goal tally then he is going to be a very valuable player. Creates chances with ease, just wish we had a 40 goal a season striker banging them in.

My only concern with Super Jack is his ball striking technique does not convince me. Doesn't look like he can lace it.

Other than that, he's been brilliant.
If that's your only concern, then you shouldn't worry at all. A quick perusal of Jack's scoring should alley all ur worries. He is a fine striker of the ball. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.