10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still very excited as to how good and how big a player he can be for us. Still think there will be one or two growing pains here and there, but he seems to be realizing quickly that he won't get away with some of the stuff he did at Villa, both on the pitch (e.g he should be taking the chance he had in the last few minutes against Leicester the other day, whereas at Villa he could miss more chances as on the whole he'd more than make up for it, etc) and off it, and it will make him a better player for it

You can tell he’s still nervous & finding his way but what an incredible start to his city career. One of the first names on the sheet for me. Brings so much on & off the field

He reminds me of a more robust Mahrez (not a slight on Mahrez as he is very gifted) has loads of skill and hopefully his numbers will continue to improve in terms of assists and goals

Reactions: cbl
Hopefully he continues being aggressive to cut inside like he was yesterday. That has been my only criticism of him since he came, he was just always happy to lay the ball off at the edge of the box but yesterday he actively tried to cut inside and get in a shooting position, he had poor shots but I still like that he kept trying and he is only going to get better at getting his shots off hopefully.

Screenshot_20210917-142106.png

From latest Popbitch email.

As long as it doesn't affect his performances. I'm sure Pep wouldn't be scares of slapping him down if it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.