10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having seen a couple of the Chelsea/City combined XI's , i find it quite unbelievable that Mount has been preferred to Jack , every time i have watched Mount this season he has been annonymous just another cog in a well oiled machine under Tuchel or Southgate.Jack on the other hand has stood out in an already brilliant football team and looks like he has been here for years.
Look it another way, would anyone pay £100m for Mount ? Not a chance , certainly we wouldnt

Having seen a couple of the Chelsea/City combined XI's , i find it quite unbelievable that Mount has been preferred to Jack , every time i have watched Mount this season he has been annonymous just another cog in a well oiled machine under Tuchel or Southgate.Jack on the other hand has stood out in an already brilliant football team and looks like he has been here for years.
Look it another way, would anyone pay £100m for Mount ? Not a chance , certainly we wouldnt

The upside to Mount is that he's much better defensively than Foden or Grealish. That's why he gets into Southgate's conservative lineup more often.

He might go on to prove me wrong but, no, I don't think anyone in their right mind would spend £100m on him.

The upside to Mount is that he's much better defensively than Foden or Grealish. That's why he gets into Southgate's conservative lineup more often.

He might go on to prove me wrong but, no, I don't think anyone in their right mind would spend £100m on him.

Yeah Mount is a manager's dream, he has a lot of tactical understanding and discipline. That's one of the reasons that he's keeping more talented players like Grealish and Pulisic out of teams, he's extremely reliable for coaches that value that above everything else.

Love that he plays with a smile on his face, will only get better and better. There are few players that can time a final pass like Jack. Good stuff.

just lacking the final bit of quality in front of goal today, over hit pass to foden and not lifting the chip enough to get it over the keeper. Both should have been 2-0 and killed the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.