10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
After an average at best performance in the first half I though he was brilliant in the second half.
That about sums up how I felt he played yesterday. Just waiting for him to have his breakout game for City then his City career will really take off but he is doing ok at the moment.

Too ineffective first half.

Better second half with more space but has to find Foden with that outside-of-the-right-foot-cross and had to score in that chance when he was through.
That’s the difference between mid table and title challenging teams.

But I thought his pressing was much better today, looks like he’s worked on that all week.

Another good performance but still loads of improving and learning to be had for the lad.
I don’t like Foden playing in that false 9 position. Feel his talent is wasted there.

Actually think at the moment grealish is finding the pace and tempo a little much he's running on fumes after 75 mins .also needs to improve his defencive duties to

Decent in the first half but a massively improved second.

On another day one of those two shots go in for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.