10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
& that’s a typical woman’s response cos women never cheat on men do they?

Point is it’s his private life, so unless it affects his form, why would any Blue give 2 shits what he does in the bedroom & with whom?

It’s nobody’s business but his own
Not very holistic is it , we are told we research players character, it looks bad , to me. John was a mess sp!itting from his sweetheart and mother of his child after cheating , it does affect them

Not very holistic is it , we are told we research players character, it looks bad , to me. John was a mess sp!itting from his sweetheart and mother of his child after cheating , it does affect them
Jonny Boulders needs to grow a pair in that case ;)

Joking aside, different things effect different players, so if it doesn’t impact on their performance, I couldn’t give a shit

Seems like a little spice boy. Hope he can wind all this bullshit in. Daily headlines about him two timing his missus with whoever the fuck Emily Atack is, I can do without on my newsnow feed.

I don't understand Villa fans booing him..

Such a player, such a captain, moved to a once-in-a-lifetime English team managed by Pep - how can someone blame him for that..

But Pep has a serious task to find his place in the team. Sterling / Foden / Mahrez form is getting better and better, but midfield area needs more help due to injuries and etc.

I would try him as LCM and see how it goes.

I don't understand Villa fans booing him..

Such a player, such a captain, moved to a once-in-a-lifetime English team managed by Pep - how can someone blame him for that..

But Pep has a serious task to find his place in the team. Sterling / Foden / Mahrez form is getting better and better, but midfield area needs more help due to injuries and etc.

I would try him as LCM and see how it goes.

Last summer, they were upset because he was "leaving the project" and they thought they'd be challenging top 4 with him.

The fanbase are deluded. Liverpool South, without any of the success.

Glad to see him back today, even if only for 10 mins.

We were losing our composure that second half and, despite the atmosphere and the reaction to him coming on, he helped settle us down. He always seems to have time on the ball, like he knows what he's doing and the opposition can't hurry him.

Agreed with the comment above, though, Pep needs to work out in what position he can best help the team and influence games.

I'd definitely like to see him given a chance at LCM.

Always has time on the ball because he isn’t scared to be fouled, that’s how I see it anyway.

Him getting booed will be looked back as even more laughable than Premier League and FA Cup winner Gareth Barry and multi Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup winner James Milner in a few years. It shouldn’t even be given the light of day how embarrassing it is.

Always has time on the ball because he isn’t scared to be fouled, that’s how I see it anyway.
Yeah, unafraid to be fouled, and confident in his/the team's ability to keep the ball or win it back.

In situations where we're under pressure, struggling to keep the ball, defending against high intensity attacks... Jack's calmness and composure are going to be a real asset to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.